Chapter nine-Come Back

Chapter nine -Come Back.

As I walked into Harry's room, Robin started to fight my grip, machines where beeping and the room were full of doctors and nurses rushing around. I couldn't help myself, the tears started to fall. "DADDY!"Robin shouted. He shouldn't be watching this. I shuck away my tears and walked out the room and into the main reception cafe with Robin still crying in my arms. It broke my heart. I sat him down in one of the baby feeding chairs and walked to the counter and brought a chocolate milkshake.

"Here you go buddy"

I passed it him, but not once did he smile. I sighed, walked over to him, kissed his head, picked him up in my arms and walked back up to the ward, but avoided Harry's room. I couldn't believe this.

"He's almost gone" a nurse said coming out Harry's room. I wasn't hearing that. Robin can't lose his dad. Not now. Not yet. He's too young. In panic I passed Robin over to Linda and ran into Harry's room, took his hand and before I could speak I burst into tears.

"Harry, you can't go, Robin needs you. I didn't take care of Robin all day for you just to leave us. The other day at the park.... it was amazing....your amazing and honestly I think I've fallen in love with you. Harry come back!"

The tears were falling out of me like a river. I couldn't stop myself. I looked at him lips, then his pale looking face, then again at his lips; I knelt down and pressed my lips gently against his. It seemed to go on forever. But as I went to pull away, hands slowly touched the back of my head, I felt Harry smile against my lips and he kissed my lips, then I pulled away, looked at him and his eyes stared back at me.

"Hey Harry"I said with a smile

"Hiya Lily." He giggled

"There's Someone you need to see" I finished

I walked back to the main part of the ward, took Robin from Linda and carried him into Harry, as soon as Robin saw Harry sat there he started to try get out my arms."DADDY BACK!" he shouted. I saw Harry's eyes light up, like it was the best thing to ever happen to him. I walked him over to Harry, and then placed him down next to Harry. They hugged, and stayed hugging for a long time.

"I have something to ask Robin" Harry started

Yes daddy?"Robin replied

"Would you like Lily to be your mummy and Sapphire your sister?" He asked

I just looked at Harry in shock, was he been serious? "Yes daddy!" Robin shouted. I just stood there and smiled shyly. I walked over to Harry and Robin, took Robin in my arms, knelt diwn and looked at Harry. "I love you" I whipsered "I love yu too" Harry repiled back, i've waited so long to hear someone say that. Now to tell Sapphire.