Chapter ten- telling sapphire

It's been three days since Harry woke up. Today is the day he goeshome, but he isn't one hundred percent better, so I'm going to ask him to stay at mine with Robin, plus Sapphire likes having Robin over, it's cute seeing them getting on. But, I haven't told her about me dating Harry yet. I need to tell her once I get home. I just hope she doesn't hate me for it. I like Harry, but I'm not willing to hurt Sapphire.

I walked onto the ward and saw Harry wheeling out the bathroom in a wheelchair with Robin on his lap. I slowly walked up behind him and grabbed his chair and ran him into his room. "What the?" Harry questioned. I giggled and moved in front of him.

"Hey babe" Harry said

"Hey, can I ask something?" I asked

"You just did, but go on babe" He replied

"with you still not being very well, would you stay at mine? Just so I can make sure you are okay?" I asked

"That sounds great" he finished

I smiled, knelt down and took Robin into my arms. I placed him down on the arm chair next to the bed, then wheeled Harry next to the bed and helped him onto the bed. As he lay down, I looked down at him and he looked really sad. What was wrong with him?

"What's wrong?" I asked

"What if Sapphire doesn't want us together?" He asked

"Harry she loves you" I replied

He didn't respond. I just looked at him, i saw how sad he looked. I stood up and sat on the bottom of his bed, took his hands in mine and kissed the back of his hand, making him blush and smile.

"I love you so much" I whispered

"I love you more baby" I replied

I got closer to him, slowly laying on him; I saw a smile appear on his face. He rubbed his thumb on my cheek, I blushed, he got closer to me and our lips became inches apart. We kissed deeply, it was perfect.

"mummy, daddy, can we go?" Robin asked

"yes sweetie" Harry responded

"Can me have chocolate?" He asked

"Yes as I need to buy Sapphire some" I finished

I looked at Harry who was studying me; my eyes, my lips, my voice, my movement. I just smiled at him, but then turned to get Harrys paper work. I took it from Linda and walked back to Harry, sat on the chair as Robin was sat with Harry. I couldn't stop smiling everytime I looked at Harry as he was pulling funny faces. It was so off putting.

"Ready to go?"

I asked filling in the last part. I stood to my feet and both Robin and Harry nodded. I smiled, walked and gave Linda the paper work. I walked back to Harry who had already got in his wheelchair.

I walked to Robin, picked him up and placed him on Harrys lap. That's when I saw a smile place its self on Harrys lips. I smiled and wheeled him out the hospital into the nice hot sunny day. "Cocolate" Robin shouted making Harry and myself jump and laugh at each other's reactions. We soon got to my car. I helped Harry into the front. Then u sat Robin in the baby chair. I sat in the driver's seat and drove us to the supermarket, where we brought chocolate, then drove us home.

We soon pulled up outside my home, Time to wake up Sapphire. I helped Harry to his feet and helped him to the house, sat him on the sofa , then walked back to the car and got Robin. Now it's time to tell Sapphire.