✎one

Jungkook sat at his desk in his room, head bouncing off the table multiple times as he tried to find inspiration. Jungkook was quite the artist and sometimes people would even buy his art even though he didn't actually have an art business.

He was 19 and still living with his mom. He preferred living with her. He didn't like the idea of being out on his own in the large city.

He continued lightly hitting his head on his desk but stopped, leaving his head down, when the door of his room opened. "Jungkook, how about you take a break. I don't like seeing you so stressed honey."

His mother's gentle voice was so soothing to listen to. He loved her more than anyone in the world. She was always there for him and always helped him press forward if he found something to be too difficult.

He lifted his head, pushing his sketchbook away from himself, and stood up. "What're we eating?" He asked as he followed behind his mother toward the dining room. "Food." She simply replied. Jungkook giggled at his mother's behavior and hugged her. "You're the greatest, seriously."

She smiled and sat down on a chair by the dining table. "Sit down. I'm starving." She patted the seat next to her.

He quickly shuffled over and sat down. He helped her grab the dishes of food she wanted before he ate. She smiled sweetly and thanked him.

Jungkook took a bite of the homemade noodles and his jaw would have dropped at how marvelous the flavor was but he obviously still had food in his mouth. He swallowed quickly and looked at his mom with wide eyes.

"This is so good!" He took another bite of the food. She smiled sadly before replying. "It's a recipe from your father." Jungkook froze and sat in silence. Minutes ticked by and Jungkook finally moved his body, pushing the bowl away from himself.

He stood up, chair screeching as it slid across the floor. He ran up to his room and shut his door before falling onto his bed. He pondered to himself for a moment. He wanted to know why his
mother had brought up his father when she knew that that was a sensitive topic for him.

He sighed loudly and stood up, grabbing his sketchbook and sitting back down on his bed. He tapped his pencil on the blank page as he looked around his room for inspiration. After a while, he grew frustrated and threw his sketchbook back onto his desk.

On the outside, he was fuming. He looked ready to start breaking things, but on the inside he felt regret eating him up for throwing his sketchbook. He was afraid that some pages may have bent.

His sketchbook has pictures of him and his father taped inside. He misses him so much and hasn't stopped mourning about it even after 7 long years.

He walked over to his closet, grabbing a pair of plain black basketball shorts and changed into them. He slipped his shirt off and threw it in his hamper. He crawled into bed and tucked himself under his sheets, staring out the window and looking at what little stars he could see from his bed.

He took a deep breath, hoping tomorrow could be a better day and hoping more inspiration for some sketches or paintings would come along as well.

___

hope ya enjoyed leh first chappie ❤️ thank you to everyone who sent me messages and commented. you guys keep me going in life and i couldnt thank you more ^3^ many kisses from me

*mwuah mwuah*

21 - Dean