The Deer in the Black Tailcoat

•Y/N: Your Name

—————————————————
__________________________________
Your POV:
__________________________________

—————————————————__________________________________Your POV:__________________________________

__________________________________

I jumped a little when Sebastian appeared, hanging upside down in the window like some kind of vampire looking for a way in and held a hand over my heart.

"Young master, he has made his move."

"Good. Let's follow him."

"Give us a warning next time," I mutter, standing up with Ciel to set out after Agni when Prince Soma appeared in the doorway.

"Take me with you!"

"You? Why?"

"I know that Agni has been sneaking out after I fall asleep. I want to know what he has been up to. That is my right." Exchanging looks with Sebastian, Ciel nods his head, allowing him to tag along with us as we track down Agni to a mansion barred by large gates to keep people out. "A nice place. Who lives here?"

"This estate belongs to Harrold West Jeb. He imports a wide range of goods from India. He also owns various stores, coffeehouses and the like. I met him once. He is disgustingly obsessed with his social status."

"People at one of his businesses were trussed up and hung upside-down. Mister West happened to be away at the time, however so, fortunately for him, he was able to escape unharmed," Sebastian adds.

"My, isn't he lucky?"

"Shall we have a look?"

"Indeed." One by one, the butler carried us over the wall to enter the grounds before sneaking our way inside Scooby-Doo style. I wish I was joking, but the sound effects were there and everything. It nearly cracked me up, but this was serious. We had to stay quiet. Making our way upstairs, we find the room they were in by listening for their voices and discreetly cracked open the door just enough for us to all pile in and peer through. I end up stuck between Lau and Prince Soma in a tight squeeze, but thankfully, they gave me at least a little room to breathe.

"Why not relax with a nice scotch? An excellent one from Justerini & Brooks. They hold the Royal Warrant, you know? Our plan has been perfect so far. You've done well for me, Agni. I think we've done all we need to. Stringing up anyone else won't be necessary." Tossing the newspaper in his hand beside the servant we were after, West leans in towards his face before snatching his bandaged hand a bit roughly. "With this blessed hand of yours, the Royal Warrant may as well already be in my pocket."

"A Royal Warrant? That's what this is?" Ciel mumbles to himself.

"If I carry out the plan, as promised, then Mina—" At the very mention of that name, Prince Soma reacted without thinking, barging in and demanding answers.