✎three

Jungkook closed his sketchbook and stood up, making his way to his best friend. As he slowly got closer, he waved. "Hey, Tae!" Taehyung looked up and smiled wide. He jumped up and hugged Jungkook tightly. "Hello! What are you doing out on a rainy day like this?" He asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I love the rain, you know that. Plus, Jiminie here loves the rain as well so we decided on going on a walk through here." Jungkook nodded as he kept stealing glances at the boy Taehyung had mentioned.

'He's so beautiful...' Jungkook mentally slapped himself for his thoughts. 'Really though...he's true art.' Jungkook smiled and was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a high pitch squeak.

He stared at Jimin who was still sitting on the bench. A bird had swooped down at Jimin in an attempt to snatch the granola bar he was munching on.

Jimin pouted as part of the granola bar broke off and rolled onto the ground. Jungkook and Taehyung laughed as Jimin threw the granola bar away and the pieces that had fell to the ground.

"It's alright Jimin. How about we go get you some actual breakfast?" Taehyung suggested. Jimin nodded eagerly. "Wanna come with us, Jungkook? You can get some coffee and breakfast." Taehyung smiled. "Sure, why not?" Jungkook shrugged and talked with Taehyung and got to know Jimin as they walked down the streets to a small restaurant.

They sat down at a booth in the corner of the small building. Jungkook already knew what he was getting so he moved the menu in front of him aside and waited. Jimin whispered something to Taehyung and Taehyung laughed. "Yes Jimin, you can order waffles."

Jungkook grinned at Jimin as he puffed his cheeks out and puckered his lips as he decided on what waffles to get. "Jimin, you should order these waffles." Taehyung pointed at the menu but his finger wasn't pointing to anywhere specific.

"These ones?" Jimin pointed to another type of waffle. "No, no. These ones." Taehyung set his finger on a picture of waffles with strawberries and whipped cream on top. "Ohhh, yummy." Jimin nodded and decided on that.

"Jungkook, are you not gonna get any food?" Taehyung asked as he pushed his menu aside. "I already ate waffles at home." Taehyung nodded and soon a waiter came and took their orders.

✗Time Skip✗ 

After the nice meal, they were all standing outside of the restaurant talking. "I gotta get going. I'll see you tomorrow Taelien. Nice meeting you, Jungkook." Jimin glanced at his watch and ran off.

"Taehyung held his hand out toward Jungkook and smirked. "Give me your phone." Taehyung demanded. "What? Why?" Jungkook slowly pulled his phone out of his pocket and handed it to Taehyung.

Taehyung typed a few things and handed his phone back. "You're so whipped." He laughed and walked away. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at his screen.

His eyes widened when he saw that Taehyung had added Jimin to his contacts. 'Oh Jesus.' Jungkook walked back home feeling both nervous to text Jimin but happy to have his number.

___

yerp im lovin this book ♥

anyways yes many updates for this book *kissy kissy*

❮ Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey ❯