What's Wrong

Jungkook snuggled up into the warmth beside him. Jimin hadn't gotten out of bed yet which was highly unusual but Jungkook didn't mind. Waking up to this warmth and this happy feeling bubbling inside of him was all he was thinking about at the moment.

Jimin snuggled back, head resting against Jungkook's chest. Jimin wasn't awake, all actions of his were just subconsciously. Jungkook smiled at the cute boy's small frame that seemed to fit perfectly against his own. He kissed the top of Jimin's head and pulled him closer if possible.

The door cracked up only a sliver. "Jungkook, we're home." Jungkook's parents had been gone on a small business trip. When Jimin had gone into heat, Jungkook was so thankful that his parents were gone at the time. Now they're back and Jungkook is thrilled. No more bowls of cereal and pizza for every meal of the day.

Jungkook slowly removed Jimin arms from around him and got out of bed carefully. He tiptoed out of his room and hugged his mom. "Did you take care of yourself properly?" She asked into the hug. "Well...everything besides food went well." He laughed as his mom hit his shoulder.

His dad came upstairs soon and joined the conversation. "Let me guess, pizza and cereal?" His father asked raising a brow. Jungkook nodded and laughed as his mom jokingly kept pinching his arm. "Wow, that's sad." His father laughed as he walked off to his own room to get washed up after the long trip.

Jungkook's mother was about to walk off as well but stopped herself and turned around. "Jungkook? Is Jimin not awake yet?" She asked. Her voice seemed to be tinted with concern. "Um, no?" Jihee furrowed her brows in concern and pushed Jungkook's door open.

Jimin was curled up in a ball on the bed, whimpering. Jihee rushed to his side and began rubbing his back. "Jimin? Hey, Jimin what's wrong?" Jihee was in panic. "Jimin-ie...?" Jungkook came into the room, confused. "Jungkook run downstairs and get him some water. Jungkook rushed out of the room and Jihee tried to get Jimin to sit up.

Jimin shook his head and buried his face into the sheets. "Jimin? What's wrong sweetie?" Jungkook walked in with a glass of water, handing it over to Jihee. "What's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked. He had the same amount of concern as Jihee did for the poor boy.

"I'm not sure..." Jihee sighed. "Jimin, do you want some water?" Jihee held the glass shakily. Jimin shook his head and groaned. "Jimin-ie, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he made his way to the other side of Jimin and kissed the top of his head.

Jihee and Jungkook looked at each other at the same time. Jihee stood up and set the glass of water on the bedside table. "What are you doing?" Jungkook asked her. "We're taking him to the doctor. This isn't ok. Look at him!" Jihee was worried for the hybrid. Jungkook scooped the boy up as Jihee told her husband they were leaving.

They rushed to the hospital. Jimin sitting in Jungkook's lap as Jungkook peppered kissed along his face. "It's ok, baby." Jungkook couldn't stand seeing him in pain.

{Time Skip}

"Jeon Jihee?" A nurse asked Jihee. Jihee nodded, eyes still laced with concern and worry. "What's your relation to the patient?" The nurse pointed toward Jungkook. "I'm his boyfriend..." The nurse nodded.

"You're both going to want to hear this." She gestured them to follow her and started walking off, Jihee and Jungkook close behind her.

___

;) *wink wonk mofos*