||Chapter 5~Thinking||

⛔️Warning: it's a mature chapter so read at your own risk. If you don't like this then you can skip it, you won't miss anything important.
Anyway,
Enjoy!⛔️

"This movie is so freaking boring." Vicky whined as she turned to me and Lola.
"No it's not! It's amazing." I said back to her but she just rolled her eyes.
"You don't like anything unless Zac Efron is walking shirtless through half of the movie." Lola said and we all laughed.
"Not my fault he's so fuckin' handsome." Vicky said as she grinned. We were all sitting on the couch, covered in blankets, eating popcorn and drinking hot chocolate with Lola in the middle.
"Naty, I can't help it but I'm really fucking jealous. You have literally everything. I'd die to live in such a beautiful penthouse as you... damn, you're lucky." Vicky whined and I smiled at her.

I told them goodbye as they entered the elevator. It was 7pm and I still had about 15 minutes until Damon would be back.
I quickly rushed into the bathroom.
Razor. Gel. Soap. Conditioner. Blow dryer. Body lotion. Toothbrush. Perfume.
I put on my favorite and most sexiest bright red lingerie, and noticed how beautifully it was laced. I put my hair down and put on a silk dressing gown. I felt anxious as I heard the familiar ding.
"Natalie, you better be home." I heard him say in a tired voice. I walked to the doors of my bedroom and leaned on them in the most sexiest pose I could.
"I'm right here, Damon." I said seductively and Damon stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me.
He eyed me up and down and then smirked.
He started slowly walking up to me and I could feel my heart beating faster than it should.
He possessively grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. His lips were nearly touching mine.
"What have you been up to?" He asked suspiciously as he started kissing my neck.
"Just thinking about you... and me." I said slowly and quietly as he sucked my neck.
"Oh, really? And what did you exactly... think about..?"
"Well, I was thinking how it would feel to have you kiss me... everywhere." I said as I quickly and smoothly took my dressing gown down. I felt it fall to the floor and I was left with my lingerie. He was still in his suit and as soon as he saw my body he picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his torso.
He held both of my butt cheeks and squeezed them hardly. He kissed me deeply and possessively as he walked towards his bedroom.
He threw me harshly on his bed making me bounce once or twice. Within a second, he took off his suit. His chest was bare and he was left in his trousers. He took a moment to look at me and my body, then he bit his lip, and pinned me down by laying on top of me. I felt his skin, his abs, his muscly arms as he reddened my neck.
He kissed me deeply and then he kissed my neck again. He kept going lower, he kissed my collarbone and then between my breasts. He gave one of them a good squeeze and continued going his path down my stomach. His lips against my bare skin were delightful and pleasant. I didn't want him to stop.
He paused before my spread legs. He looked up at me. He wasn't looking at me like he was asking for permission, oh no... he looked at me like I already belong to him.  He quickly and harshly slipped two fingers inside my panties and deep inside me, making me arch my back and my chest lift up a little. All while staring at me lustfully.
He took his fingers out and licked them, not breaking eye contact with me.
By the look on his face he liked it, then he quickly ripped my panties off. He spread my legs even more widely, making me gasp.
Before I knew it, his tongue made contact with my wet skin, making me moan.
As he continued his play my hips started moving automatically until he grabbed them by each hand and looked at me angrily and possessively.
"Don't. Move." He ordered before putting his face down again between my legs, this time more possessively.
Trying not to move was even frustrating and almost impossible. I felt a pleasant warmth building up inside me as his talented tongue spelled the alphabet. He seemed to noticed that and looked up at me, I didn't want him to stop.
He put two fingers inside the tight walls of mine, making me moan as he spread them with each hard thrust.
He noticed that I was close and so he fastened his rhythm.
"Come, baby." He said in a sexy voice and just like that every muscle of my body welcomed the most intense and first orgasm of my life.