Veinticinco

"I can't believe she tried to sneak you. If I wasn't pregnant, I would've beat ha ass"Monae said.

"Yea cause if you did, I would've beat yo ass"Dillyn said walking in the living room and sitting down.

"Shut up"She said smacking him.

"Don't fucking hit me"He said mushing her head.

"Dillyn stop"She whined pushing him. He whispered something in her ear making her turn red.

"So I finally found a place"I said changing the subject.

"Awe man. I'm gonna miss you being here"Monae said hugging me.

"I'm not"

"So when are you moving?"Dillyn asked.

"Around next week. You guys wanna see a picture"I said and they nodded.

"Oh mi god. It's pretty"Monae said showing Dillyn.

"I didn't want to get a big house because it's just me and Nani

"I didn't want to get a big house because it's just me and Nani. I understand y'all situation cause y'all got three"I said and they nodded.

"Yea. Me and Dillyn are still looking. It's really hard trying to find a family house"Monae said as she laid on Dillyn's lap and he rubbed her stomach.

I wish I could rewind the past and see how me and Lucas went wrong. I miss him so much but the things he did makes it hard to forgive him.

"I heard your visiting Lucas today"Dillyn said.

"Yea. He called and said he wanted to see Nani. And I can't keep her from her father"

"Well be careful auri"Monae said.

"Why do I have to be careful?"I asked confusingly.

"You remember those two times he hit you"

"Monae, Lucas wouldn't do that again. Trust me"

"That's what they all say. Your just blinded by love"She rolled her eyes.

"What the fuck you mean Monae?"I yelled standing up.

"You wanna judge Lucas like your fiancé didn't cheat on you or confess his love to me. Dillyn isn't as perfect as you make him seem"

"First of all Aurion, there is a reason Dillyn confessed his fake love for you and you knew that. And you think I make him look perfect. Dillyn is not perfect to me. You and Lucas made it look like you guys were so in love and that you guys had the perfect marriage but look at y'all now"She yelled standing up as Dillyn held her arm.

"I never thought our marriage was perfect and you knew that. I told you everything Monae so you know it wasn't perfect so don't even come to me with that bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't even Dillyn's baby"I said and she slapped me.