✎six

Jungkook woke up and without hesitation, texted Jimin. He loved yesterday's conversation even though it was boring and had absolutely nothing interesting about it.

Jungkook:

good morning :)

Jimin:

good morning jungkookie ^-^

Jimin:

do you wanna come to the park with taehyung and i again today?

Jungkook:

sure :D

Jimin:

alright i'll let taehyung know you'll be coming

Jungkook:

mk bai

Jimin:

cya

Jungkook smiled at the display name. 'Jimin...' He stood up and got ready for the day. He didn't know when Taehyung would come and get him so it's best to be prepared beforehand. Jungkook wore his classic white shirt, ripped jeans, and timberlands. He smiled at his choice and grabbed his sketchbook and pencil.

He walked downstairs and helped his mom finish up breakfast and then quickly ate. He waited and waited by the front door for Taehyung to show up. After a couple of minutes, 3 knocks sounded on the door. Jungkook opened the door and rushed out beside Taehyung.

"Well someone's eager to see a special someone." Taehyung winked. "No I'm not, I'm just happy to find new ideas for something to draw." "Sure." Taehyung spoke sarcastically. "B-but just out of curiosity, where is Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"He's gonna meet us there." Taehyung smiled. He was happy that Jungkook finally had a liking for someone but he was sad that Jungkook wouldn't admit it. Yes, he enjoyed getting involved with the younger's love life.

"Oh...mk." Jungkook held his sketchbook tightly to his chest. "Why are you bringing that?" Taehyung pointed to the book. "Because lately I have been going through artists block and since we are going to the park I thought I could get some inspiration from there." Taehyung nodded as they turned down a pathway that led through the park.

"There he is." Taehyung pointed to Jimin who was sitting on a bench, swinging his legs back and forth (because he's that short) as he played on his phone. Taehyung watched Jungkook's face as it lit up. Seeing Jimin was all it took to cheer him up.

Taehyung laughed and shook his head. "Come on." Jungkook followed Taehyung over and the both sat down on either side of Jimin. Jimin looked up at Taehyung and then Jungkook. "Hey guys." He smiled. Jungkook loved his eye smile. It made Jimin look so pure and innocent.

Jungkook opened up his sketch book and began doodling random things. He felt as if someone were watching him and he shifted in discomfort. He looked around and when he finally turned his head to his left, he saw Jimin looking at the things he had drawn.

"Wow, you're an amazing artist." Jungkook smiled and thanked him. Taehyung stood up and started walking off. Jimin and Jungkook looked up with questioning eyes. "I gotta go! Work is calling!" He walked off and left Jimin and Jungkook on the bench with an awkward bubble surrounding them.

"W-well...now what?" Jimin asked as he fiddled with his fingers. Jungkook's phone suddenly went off. He pulled it out of his pocket and stared at the text from Taehyung.

Tae:

he likes you fyi

Jungkook:

fuck off no he doesnt

Tae:

well damn you dont gotta be so r00d

Tae:

i thought you wanted him to like you??

Jungkook:

just shut up

Jungkook slipped his phone back into his pocket and closed his sketchbook. "So..." They both were quiet for a moment. "Let me make sure we can be friends." Jungkook looked at Jimin, confused. "What's that supposed to mean?" Jimin ignored Jungkook's question and continued. "You aren't some homophobe are you?" Jimin glared at Jungkook.

"What? Absolutely not or else that would mean I hate myself." Jungkook chuckled. Jimin smiled at Jungkook's response. "Alright, good." Jimin nodded happily. "Well I'm gonna head home. I'll text you, ok?" Jungkook nodded in reply and stood up as well.

They both walked off in seperate directions back to their homes. Jungkook smiled the whole walk home. He felt so proud for not stuttering around Jimin. He was also more than happy to know that he has a shot at dating Jimin.

___

ish me again and i love this book so the updates are like goin crazy up in here

im tired mk? '-'

❮ Come Back Home - BTS ❯