Chapter 15: Join Me!

Naruto was currently walking calmly away from a mountainous area, a blood stain on his cheek, and fresh blood on his sword. He could've easily Kamuied back to the Akatsuki base, but he felt like walking for the time being.

The fight he had with the Hachibi Jinchuuriki, was, nothing less of satisfactory. The man known as Killer Bee put up a wonderful fight, but was easily defeated with a blast of Amaterasu.

Naruto smirked as he saw Killer Bee transform into his tailed beast mode, glad that he was getting a good fight finally.

"I guess it would be my turn to do that too eh?" He said as he was engulfed in a golden aura that transformed to a giant nine tailed fox. "Let's see who is better with there Tailed Beast."

The fight with the transformed jinchuuriki was awesome in Naruto's opinion. They clashed and we're evenly matched in that form.

"Are you finished yet?" A voice said from behind Naruto. Naruto smiled under his mask and turned around.

"Indeed. He put up a good fight, but the reason why it took so long is because I didn't want to use my Sharingan or my Mokuton to subdue him." Obito smirked.

"You wanted a good fight?" Naruto nodded. "That's just like you."

"But I wasn't able to go all out like I thought I would have to. It's kinda disappointing, but I'm satisfied for now. I'll be able to show my true power soon."

"Wait a minute, are you going to the 5 Kage Summit?!" Obito half shouted. Naruto nodded.

"Yes. It's the only way I can test my true abilities. Hopefully, they can make me go full out."

"You're insane." Obito said, laughing. Naruto nodded.

"Yes I am."

"So did you kill the jinchuuriki?" Obito asked.

"Yes. Even if he didn't have the 8 Tails, he was very good with his swords. But other than that, he was average." They walked together in unison before 3 teenagers Naruto's age came running from behind them.

"Hey! Stop right there." The one with dark skin and red hair screamed. She was running beside another dark skinned boy with white hair and a blonde girl with sizeable cleavage.

Both Akatsuki members turned around and faced the three Kumo ninja. "Obito-nii, you can go ahead and start planning for my assault. I'll deal with the nuisances." Obito nodded.

"Don't get to frisky with the blonde one. She looks like your type." He said before he disappeared in a Kamui. Naruto knew it was futile to swipe at the now empty air, but did it anyway.

"Idiot!" He yelled, a blush on his face. He sighed and turned to the three cloud ninja. "Okay okay. What do you want?" The red head ran up to him and tried to punch him in the face, but he dodged it easily.

"You killed our sensei you bastard!" She screamed before she pulled out a sword and slashed at his waist. This time, Naruto let it cut him, but just barely.

"Are you happy now?" He deadpanned. The two other ninja charged him together, their swords drawn and tried to slice him. He jumped up and landed on the white haired boys head and did a perfect summersault back onto the ground. He activated his Sharingan and looked at the three of them before his eyes settled on the blond kunoichi, something felt.... familiar about her.

"Damn it." The red head cursed. "Omoi, Samui, got any ideas on how to beat this guy?" Now that triggered a memory.

"Jiji, why are we here? There's nothing to do." Naruto whined as he sat next to Hiruzen in the Raikage office. Hiruzen had taken Naruto with him to get away from the glares of the villages for awhile. He was there on a diplomatic mission to patch things up with Kumo after the war.