||Chapter 6~T.S.2||

We were back to sitting on the orange couch, with Mrs Bennett opposite us, tapping her pen on her notebook. She wore very high heels and her foot still kept going up and down, up and down, very quickly. My eyes hurt as I looked at her bright red lipstick which wasn't anywhere near her lips, again.
She stared intensely at both of us which made me uncomfortable.
"So... how are the things between you two?" She asked and looked at Damon, then at me.
"They're actually pretty good." I said quietly. She gestured for me to go on.
"I think they've never been better. We spend a lot of time together, we don't fight... everything seems great." I said and Damon smiled at me.
She looked at Damon to see his opinion.
"I agree. Things are pretty good. I try my best."  He answered while looking at me.
Mrs Bennett nodded her head and looked at me.
"Miss Sene, is Mr Queen still as possessive and jealous as he was a few months ago? Do you see any progress?"
"Yes. I do. Damon had been very cooperative... he lets me hang out with my friends, let's me do way more things without getting jealous... I can see that he's really trying to make things better."
"And Mr Queen, has there been any abuse since last time?"
"No. Of course not. I wouldn't want to hurt Natalie, she means so much to me..." he said while looking at me.
The lady nodded again in understanding.
"And did you do the task I asked of you...? The 'one-fact-about-yourself-every-night' thing?" She asked while looking at Damon.
"Yeah, we did... I actually got to know a lot about Damon." I answered honestly.
"I did too, but she still hasn't told me." Damon said while looking at the floor.
"Tell you what?" I asked him suspiciously.
"I don't know why you ran away from California... I don't know much about your life after your mothers funeral. I feel like you're hiding something from me."
"I... I can't tell you that... it's not that simple." I said directly to him, ignoring Mrs Bennett completely.
"Why won't you tell me? Don't you trust me?"
"No! I mean yes! I trust you, it's just-"
"Then why won't you fucking tell me?!"
"Because I don't want you to look at me like I'm trash!"
The silence fell upon the room.
"I would never look at you like that." Damon said completely calm.
"Mr Queen so and so I don't think it's a good idea to push Miss Sene. She'll tell you when she's ready." Mrs Bennett said calmly towards Damon. He looked at her and nodded gently.
"I want you both to say a good thing about each other. Something you liked from the very beginning about that person. Mr Queen, you can start."
Damon swallowed and looked at her coldly.
"I always liked her free spirit... no matter what she's a bird you can't always tame."
"Miss Sene." Mrs Bennett gestured for me to speak.
"I always like that he's a man that knows what he wants. He seems powerful and great, and yet I like it when we can just joke together at the end of the day."
"That's right, my love birds. You can't always focus on the negativity between you two, you have to see the positive side too. There might be times when you might feel like nothing's right, but trust me, there's always something good that comes out of something bad. You have to trust each other, because without trust there's no point going forward, and you have to try and put effort into this relationship. You both are strong and young, and in love. Sometimes things aren't easy, but everything gets better so don't give up when the times get hard. Don't give up, on each other."