✎eleven

Jimin had gone home now and Jungkook felt a bit empty inside and lonely. He already missed Jimin. He was currently sitting on the couch in the living room, staring at the wall in front of him. He sighed out of boredom. There was nothing much to do in his house other than art and watch movies but neither of those sounded entertaining.

He did art everyday and his mom was always watching movies so he's seen just about everything they have. He looked over at his phone and picked it up.

Jungkook:

jiminie ;-;

Squishy:

?

Jungkook:

im bored

Squishy:

wanna help me babysit

Jungkook:

hell no

Squishy:

then go find something to do on your own

Squishy:

im busy

Jungkook:

;c

Jungkook:

babyyyyy

Squishy:

jungkook

Squishy:

im busy, you can come over and help me babysit but other than that

Squishy:

i really cant help you

Jungkook:

hmph

Jungkook:

fine

Jungkook stood up and slipped his phone into his pocket. He grabbed his shoes and put them on as he walked out the door. He walked for a while until he reached Jimin's house. He knocked and heard children screaming playfully, shuffling, then the click of the door opening.

A little boy ran out of the house but Jungkook quickly grabbed him and lifted him up. Jimin sighed and took the boy from Jungkook's arms. "Honestly, I'm struggling today." Jimin pouted as he let Jungkook in and set the boy back down. He shut the door quickly before anyone else could run outside.

"Poor Jiminie." Jungkook back hugged him. Jimin sighed again as he turned around and hugged Jungkook. "Jesus, get a room." A low voice spoke up. Jungkook lifted his head and saw a blonde man, seemed to be around Jimin's height.

"Yoongi, shut the h-" Yoongi cut Jimin off before he could finish his sentence. "There are children here." He smirked and walked off. "Why couldn't he help you with babysitting." Jungkook whined. "He's fucking useless." Jimin whispered. Jungkook laughed and hit Jimin's shoulder. "Who is he though?" Jungkook asked.

"Roommate. We've been friends for a long time." He answered as he bent over to pick up some toys and take back to all the kids. Jungkook, of course, took advantage and hit Jimin's ass lightly. Jimin squeaked and sat up. He glared at Jungkook as Jungkook laughed. "Jackass." Jimin muttered.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and smiled. "You know you love me." Now it was Jimin's turn to roll his eyes. "Do I know that? Yes, yes I do." Jimin responded. "Did you just fucking quote Zootopia?" Jungkook laughed loudly. Jimin quickly covered his mouth and sent a sharp glare to the boy. "As Yoongi stated earlier, there are children here." Jungkook nodded and helped Jimin pick the toys up.

A loud cry was heard by the stairs and Jimin rushed over to the little boy who was now crying. Jimin looked up the stairs and saw Yoongi walking up. "Yoongi, what happened to him?" Yoongi turned around and shrugged. "He fell off the second to last step but I couldn't help him." Yoongi answers. "Why couldn't you help him?" Jimin cuddled the small boy. "Can you not see my hands? Look, a sandwich in one, a drink in the other." Yoongi held his hands up.

Jimin glared and Yoongi and picked the little boy up, carrying him back to the living room. He sat back down beside Jungkook where he was before. The little boy whimpered in his arms. Jimin rested the boy's head on his shoulder and held him close.

The boy closed his eyes and Jimin pecked the top of his head. "It's alright." He assured the child. Jungkook watched with pure love in his eyes as Jimin soothed the child. "You're good with kids." Jungkook blurted out. Jimin blushed and whispered a small thank you. "Here, can you hold him? I haven't had lunch yet." Jungkook wasn't fond of children but Jimin was hungry and he was too lazy to make food for Jimin.

Jungkook cautiously took the kid from Jimin's arms. "I'll be right back." Jimin rushed to the kitchen. Jungkook looked down at the small kid in his arms and couldn't help but smile. Although he didn't like children all that much, this child respected Jimin so therefore, Jungkook respects the child.

The little boy yawned and rubbed his eyes with his tiny fists. 'He's so fucking cute. Holy Jesus.' Jungkook smiled as the boy curled back up and snuggled closer to his chest, seeking warmth. Little did Jungkook know, Jimin was watching everything with a big grin.

___

hola amigos

soooo im so fucking tempted to make leh mpreg story BUT idk ;-;

aiowhuoahwfuhawhfp

longer chappie tho ;) yesh yesh

 Crybaby - Melanie Martinez ❯