Chapter Thirteen

K, I couldn't contain my excitement so here's another chapter my babies 💕 enjoy!

Isaac's POV

It was nearly 6:30 in the morning when I rolled over to turn my alarm off. I thought about snoozing it for a third time but only for a second, when I finally managed to drag my body off of my bed. I normally woke up at six in the morning, got a quick 30 minute workout in, showered, ate some breakfast and went off to school, but I felt extremely drained this morning.

I took a quick piss, washed my face and made my way down stairs to the kitchen. B usually brought me something to eat in the indoor gym we had down in the basement, but I wasn't doing my normal routine this morning. The house was always extremely quiet as I walked down the corridor in the mornings, ma and pops didn't usually wake up until around 7 maybe. I flickered the kitchen lights on and made my way over to the cabinets, grabbing a bowl and filling it up with my favorite cereal. Honey bunches of oats.

I poured some milk into my bowl, grabbed a spoon and my cereal and walked into the living room, turning the television on. I skimmed through a few of the cable channels as I ate my breakfast, but seeing how it was only 6:44 in the morning nothing good was necessarily on. I placed the cable remote back down on the coffee table in front of me, and picked up the vizio remote pressing the Netflix button on it. The screen on the television immediately turned red, as white words bounced around on the middle of the screen that said 'Netflix'.

A few more seconds of the screen loading, did all the shows, movies, and documentaries pop up. I didn't bother wasting any time trying to figure out what I wanted to watch, and played that last thing that I was watching on here. It was Bob's Burgers. It was the episode where Louise makes Gene look like a mini Bob, and I was dying of laughter. I loved this fucking show, it was hilarious. Ang is actually the one who introduce me to the show, she was watching it one day when Dion and I went over and I was immediately hooked. I nearly lost it when I found out that they had all the seasons on Netflix, and now here I am, rewatching them for the second time.

I was crunching on the last of my cereal, just about done with the episode when Bevens strolls into the living room. "Good morning master, Isaac."

"Hey, B." I greet him back, drinking the milk from my bowl.

"Your father is awake, sir, he's asking to see you before you head out."

I check the time on my right wrist nearly scurrying off of the couch when I see that it's 7:18 am, "cazzo! I'm gonna be late!"

I hand Bevens my empty bowl as he laughs softly, "shall I tell him you'll be right up, sir?"

"Yeah!" I shout behind me and run up to my bedroom, quickly getting dressed.

I rush into my bathroom turning the water on to my sink and let it run for a few seconds. I grab my toothbrush, placing some paste on it and start to brush my teeth. I always chose to brush my teeth after I ate my breakfast, I didn't like the way things tasted when my mouth was still minty fresh. As I'm brushing my teeth I notice just how incredibly messy my fucking hair is and groan to myself. Thankfully I didn't have to pick up Hailey this morning, because if I did, I should've been leaving like now.

After the way things went yesterday morning she thought it would be best if her dad didn't see my face for a few days, and I respected that. I myself was still trying to grasp the mere thought of her father being a fucking detective. Any other smart person affiliated with the mafia would've ended it right there and then, but for me, it only meant that I was gonna have to be extra careful around him.