Chapter Three

(A/N Chapter dedicated to HaleyDea15 for some really hot stories XD Photo to the right is Dominic Cooper, who I think, looks like how I imagine Jay :) ~MacBeka)

I was mesmerised as I watched the guy dance on the small circular stage, a pole in the centre of it. He swung around it and hung off it, swishing his ass around the air and I swear to God I had to stop myself from drooling over him...

His skin was perfect, flawless, despite looking a little blue under the spotlights. His hair was black and mainly slicked back with gel or hairspray, a few strands brushing his forehead. That face... I closed my eyes and it was burnt into my mind. There was smoky makeup around his eyes, making them look larger, and his lips were coated in a sinful red.

There were some shouts from the girls around, cheering. I wasn't paying any attention to them, my focus was entirely on that guy up there... I couldn't look away, not even when some girl was offering to buy me a drink. After a couple songs played and he just kept dancing, his lithe body swinging around the pole. When the final song stopped and he posed, hanging off the pole, I felt my stomach flutter slightly. I didn't want him to stop; I'd never see him again.

He dropped down, landing on his heeled thigh-high boots, and bowed, blowing a kiss as he turned to walk back off the stage.

"Jay, everybody! He'll be back the same time, same day next week," the announcer said before the crackle of static came again and the voice disappeared, the girls getting back up onto the stages around the club.

I turned around on my bar stool slowly, picking up my drink and draining it completely. I rested my elbows on the bar and dropped my head into my hands and suddenly became painfully aware of the raging erection I was sporting in my jeans. I bit my lip, looking down at it.

I'd never been this hard before... I had to do something about it before it got painful. I stood up carefully, beginning to make my way to the bathroom, weaving my way through dozens of guys and trying not to touch the only semi-clothed ladies. Finally I managed to duck into the mens' and fortunately it was empty. I went into the stall on the end and put the sit down before sitting down on it.

I hesitated before unzipping my jeans. I'd never done this in a public place before... Nervously I took my erection out of my old boxers and gasped slightly at the touch of my hand. I bit my lip and began to stroke myself. It wasn't long before I was bleeding from my lip; I was biting it so hard to stop my moans. Eventually I came messily onto my hand and boxers, groaning slightly, my head falling back on my neck.

I was stuck still for a minute, just holding onto myself before I finally let go and got some toilet paper to clean myself up. Blushing I dropped it into the toilet, sorted my jeans out and flushed it. I quickly checked myself over and once I was sure I was decent, I left the stall.

Going to the sinks, I saw some guy also there. Blushing slightly, I washed my hands in silence. A quiet chuckle brought me from my thoughts, also bringing my head up. My face fell slack as I was looking into those beautiful brown eyes... Jay, my mind whispered, as if I needed reminding.

I was stood, frozen, underneath his gaze, my hands still under the automatic tap. Even when it went off I didn't move. He chuckled again and took hold of my hand, lifting it to him. I could only watch in wonder. I realised he was taking his makeup off, but this thought didn't even enter my head until later that evening.

Jay lifted my hand to his mouth. My heart was racing. I watched in wonder as a wonderfully pink tongue snuck out from between his lips and licked off a remaining bit of come from my wrist, making my face turn bright red.

"Have fun, cutie?" he asked, his voice deep, as he let go of my hand.

I turned and ran out of there as fast as I could, bumping into a group of younger guys. I apologised quickly and ran back to the bar, hoping he... Jay.... wouldn't come out after me.

I took a few deep breaths to calm my racing heart, although it did nothing to help the fact I was hard again.

(A/N Hope you enjoyed the chapter :) Oooh, what'll happen next? ~MacBeka)