let envy be absent - 11:01 PM

I am the destroyer of my vile spirits. in states of misanthropy, I birth them out of nothing. in states of euphoria, I smash them with radical frenzy fueling my muscles into unhinged, incessant kinetic energy. the abhorrence and cackles of the ill-advised drip off my godly form as a sickly ichor from torn skin embodying the destruction society has attempted to partake on my person. but no more! none of that nonsense will contaminate my mind, my vision! the lush harvest of my rich soul has begun - I will pluck the fruit of my bursting love each waking day, each soul shattering dawn, like Pomona and her infinite orchards stretching out until the hazy horizons. I will watch over the cultivation of my kind heart as she does with her precious fruit trees, gardens, and orchards - I will I will I will! 

absit invidia! absit invidia! absit invidia!

let envy be absent

as I await the return of the love and light, I watch myself grow into my final form on these eternal sweet spring afternoons where the sunlight is akin to liquid gold eternally dripping off of the ginormous star - o, what a divine yolk I desire to drown in and emerge renewed! an absolute reverential saint I will become. a mighty martyr - I will give up my present life source to save my soul from this wicked cycle of evil tempestuous energy. after all, I am the one true protector of the abundant spiritual light within the ivory chamber built underneath my flesh. 

like a phoenix rising from the ashes, I will return. 

renewed, renewed, utterly rejuvenated. the elixir of life is pumped and extracted from these very veins and I promise you I will gift you the ardor for the life currently awaiting you. 

absit invidia 

and let us prosper

-

a/n: hi I hope you're doing okie !! I'm currently listening to donna summer and feeling pretty groovy to be Quite Honest - I will Not Let This Humidity Defeat Me 

dedicated 2 a friend of mine who gives this collection of poetry so much support it melts my heart, thank you so much. <3