✎eighteen

Jimin and Jungkook spent the rest of that day cuddled up on Jimin's bed watching movies. With what just happened, neither of them were in the mood to go out in public or do anything for that matter.

Jungkook's eyes were so focused on the t.v screen that he didn't even notice Jimin staring up at him. Jimin studied Jungkook's features and how perfect he was. Everything about Jungkook was perfect but sadly, nobody is perfect. Even Jungkook has made mistakes.

Jimin loved the way Jungkook would laugh whenever a joke was told in the movies they watched. His smile was so heart warming. Jimin smiled wide when Jungkook looked down at him and pecked his lips. "It's rude to stare." Jungkook pinched Jimin's side lightly. Jimin laughed as Jungkook turned the pinching into tickling.

"S-stop! Jeon Ju-Jungkook!" Jimin squirmed as Jungkook showed no mercy. He eventually stopped to let Jimin catch his breath. "You're so mean." Jimin pouted, punching Jungkook's arm. "You're so cute." Jungkook pushed Jimin onto his back. Jungkook leaned down and kissed Jimin before sitting back up again.

"Tired?" Jungkook asked as Jimin had a sleepy look to him. "A little bit. The tickling didn't help." Jimin glared up at him. "My bad, my bad." Jungkook held his hands up in surrender. "Let's get some rest so we can actually do something with our lives tomorrow." Jungkook chuckled.

Jimin nodded and curled up in his sheets. They hadn't left the house all day long so of course, they were already in their sleepwear. Jimin's back was facing Jungkook so Jungkook cuddled him from behind, arms slung around his waist.

He sat up slightly and kissed Jimin's cheek before laying back down and falling asleep.

___

the good stuff is comin soon

also as i was writing this and i felt like someone was watching me and so i wasnt that creeped out but i obviously was a little creeped out and then i got a call from 'No Caller ID' and i was like... 'fuck life' it was hella creepy with that timing and all

ANYWAYS

short chappie ooPS

❮Got You On My Mind - NF❯