Dead husband to be haunts me in my dream

Ling Ling later went to bed that night, after she had taken a quick shower and after she filled her stomach with a small meal.

The dream she had earlier haunted her and she still couldn't divorce herself from the strangeness of what happened. 

Was it just a dream, or had Bolin actually visited her?

She went to bed drowsy and exhausted, expelling a deep breath as she tried to push the thought away. It didn't take her but a few seconds to fall asleep again, Ling Ling was snoring as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Ling Ling began to dream immediately. Her dream sent her back to where it left off and this time, Bolin already stood in the field as he waited for her.

Her mouth parted slightly as she saw the dreamy apparition of the handsome dead groom. "Bolin..."

Ling Ling understood then that this wasn't merely a dream, this was Bolin's spirit visiting her. "How?"

A smile caressed Bolin's lips as he meandered closer to her. He picked up her hand and held it gently.

Bolin's hand felt cold on her skin, it made the hairs on the back of her neck stand straight up. Ling Ling looked at him dazed and bewildered.

"Take the proposal Ling Ling." Bolin murmured.

Ling Ling hesitated.

"Marry me, Ling Ling." Bolin rephrased his words.

Ling Ling dropped her eyes and stepped back but didn't pull her hand away, she let Bolin kept his gentle grip on her.

This was far too sudden and far too strange, only a few hours ago she lived a pretty normal life. Never been pulled to a dream, never saw a ghost before until now. Everything was too sudden and eerie that she couldn't help but feel strangely bothered. 

Ling Ling didn't know how to answer his question. A marriage is a big commitment especially when the man asking for her hand was already dead. "How can I marry a dead man, Bolin?"

"Just say, yes. I could make you happy, Ling Ling. I can come into your dreams like this every night and we could be together."

It sounded like a fantasy.

"B-but..." She began to protest but just like her earlier dream, this dream would end so quickly.

It wasn't Bolin who began to fade, it was Ling Ling who faded back reality. She was woken up by the sound of her alarm blaring at her side. Ling Ling lifted her eyes open and turned the alarm off.

The view outside her window was orange and blue, it was right at the break of dawn when the sun rose with its gentle glare melting the evening away.

She breathed, the weirdness of her dream still clung to her.

Ling Ling got up to get ready for the day, but she wasn't going to work this day, she decided she was going to make her way to the Lao's mansion early this morning and find out what's happening.