one hundred sixty nine

Mila: when lauren flirts with the barista at starbucks

Mila:

Lauren: oh boy, here we go again

Mila: SHE KNEW YOUR NAME AND EVERYTHING. HOW OFTEN DO YOU FLIRT WITH HER?

Lauren: IT'S STARBUCKS, I GO THERE REGULARLY. THEY ASK FOR YOUR NAME AT STARBUCKS. SHE KNOWS ME BECAUSE USUALLY WHEN I COME IN I ORDER LIKE 5 BILLION DRINKS FOR EVERYONE.

Mila: WHY COULDN'T YOU USE A DIFFERENT NAME, HUH? LIKE JESSICA. OR KAYLA. OR SOMETHING ELSE.

Lauren: BECAUSE THAT ISN'T MY GODDAMN NAME OMG

Finah: CAMREN STOP

Finah: now, i wanna here it from both sides. chanch, you may start.

Mila: thanks cheechee

Mila: we walk into starbucks to get some drinks, right? i'm holding lauren's hand, she already knows my order so i'm just chilling in line with her.

Mila: but. when it's our turn. the girl GREETS HER BY NAME. IN THE FLIRTIEST WAY POSSIBLE SHE SAYS "hey lauren, what's up?" WHILE I'M STANDING THERE, HOLDING HER HAND.

Mila: AND THEN LAUREN GOES "nothing really, how are you?"

Mila: SHE BASICALLY CHEATED

Finah: alright. lauren, let's hear your side.

Lauren: I KNOW HER BECAUSE I FREQUENT STARBUCKS. WE'RE FRIENDS. WE LITERALLY JUST EXCHANGED PLEASANTRIES.

Finah: okay, i've made my decision

Allysus: i've got this, dinah.

Allysus: CAMILA. GET YOUR GODDAMN HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. LAUREN IS ALLOWED TO HAVE FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF OUR FRIEND GROUP. STOP BEING STUPID AND GO KISS YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU HOE.

ManiBear: .....allysin doesn't play

ManiBear: but fr yous overreactin' mila

Finah: umm, ally cut me off. what i was gonna say was I AGREE WITH MILA, LAUREN YOU NEED TO CONTROL YOURSELF.

Lauren: what??? the hell???

Finah: mani did the same thing

ManiBear: ????

Finah: do i have to say it?

ManiBear: yeah??? i have no idea what you're talking about

Finah: three words: publix. chips. aisle.

ManiBear: oh my god, i literally picked up a bag of chips that girl dropped and handed them to her.

Finah: SHE COULD'VE HANDLED IT.

Mila: YEAH. SEE.

Allysus: WILL BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP? YOU'RE GIRLFRIENDS LOVE YOU AND YOU ONLY. QUIT BEING SUCH IDIOTS OR I STG I'LL GET MY BIBLE AND SLAP YOU BOTH TO KNOCK SOME DAMN SENSE INTO YOUR HEADS.

Mila: ...

Finah: ...

Finah: .........sorry babe

Mila: yeah, sorry babe

***