Chapter 34

This chapter is so much shorter than they usually are but I had a reason for ending it where I did. Also thank you guys for bringing this story 100k reads! I love everyone who reads my stories you guys make me so happy you don't even understand! So here's this chapter and I will make sure to update again soon!
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 34

It turns out that the two wolves had let me buy my book. That was before they rudely dragged me out towards their car and shoved me into the backseat of the Range Rover, rather roughly may I add. "You didn't have to be so rough you know. You two need to learn some manners," I tell the two alphas in annoyance as I lean back into the cushioning of the seat, rubbing a hand protectively over my stomach.

"Just sit back and relax, omega. It's a long way back to the pack lands," Liam says in that condescending tone that the alpha seems to always possess no matter what he says and I give the male a large glare as he gets into the driver's seat of the expensive vehicle.

"First of all, I have a name and it's not omega," I spit the words at the alpha, absolutely hating people that think they have some sort of upper power due to their rank. "My name is Louis and you'd be good to remember it," I snap at the alpha in the front seat causing him to turn and look back at me in confusion as if he's never had an omega speak to him that way before. I guess they don't have any confident omegas over in that pack of his then, I guess I'll have to teach them all how to stand up for themselves while I'm held hostage there.

I decide to ignore the two alphas as I pull out my new book looking on the back it says that it holds over 7,000 ideas for baby names. Intrigued by the idea I flip to the first page reading over all of the names starting with the letter "a". Adam, Anna, Aaron, Amelia.

"Why the hell are all these baby names so boring!" I shout to myself in annoyance as I close the book violently and throw it to the floor of the vehicle. Ive decided that I'm going to figure out my babies names without using a stupid book.

"Man he's a feisty one isn't he?" The blonde haired male in the passenger seat asks with an annoying smirk spread across and I give the male a large glare when he turns around in his seat to look at me.

"I won't hesitate to bite your dick off," I tell the alpha in annoyance, meaning every word. These alphas really didn't know what they've gotten themselves into with taking me hostage. I sure as hell wasn't going to be the easy hostage that they thought I was going to be that's for sure.

"So, what's our plan anyways Liam?" The alpha asks the other male, totally ignoring my previous remark.

"When I call up those triplets and tell them that I have their pregnant little mate, they'll have no other choice but to hand my mates back over to me," Liam explains to the alpha  beside him and can't help but to stare at the male trying to figure out if he was that ignorant or just plain dumb.

"You know even if my mates do give them back to you they're not going to stay with you willingly," I speak up, holding the attention of the two alphas in the front seat. "The only way for you to truly get your mates back is for you to figure out what drove them away in the first place and try to find a way to change yourself for the better," I watch as a frown crosses over the alpha's face as he seems to think about what I've told him.

"That's funny!" The alpha in the passenger seat starts to laugh and nudges his elbow at Liam to snap the male out of his thoughts. "Isn't it Liam?" He asks the male with a raise of his eyebrow.

The alpha who was driving only shrugs in answer as he pull over to the side of the road so that he can think about what I said more clearly. I look between the two alphas deciding on my next plan of action. With both of the men distracted while arguing with each other I take it as my best option to make a run for it.

Opening the door as quietly as I can I slip out of the vehicle. I don't look back at the vehicle as I make the shift into my other form, knowing that I was far enough along in my pregnancy that the shift wouldn't harm my babies, in fact Marcel was complaining to me the other day about how shifting would actually make the babies stronger and that I should start to shift on a daily basis.

I grit my teeth as the pain from the shift becomes unbearable since I haven't been in my other form for months, the pain fades away as soon as I'm standing safely on four wobbly hooves. It doesn't take me long to get used to walking on four legs again, it coming naturally to me as I take off up the mountain, following my three mates scents to freedom.

I start to feel dizzy halfway up the mountain but keep trekking on, knowing that I needed to get back to the pack before I rest. It's about a mile away from the lands that I start to feel a stabbing pain in my right side, but I didn't stop I just kept running until I was safely back on pack lands.

The scent of my three alphas meets me at the gate, but before I can get a good look at their gorgeous worried faces my vision starts to go blurry. I feel my body shifting back into my human form too weak to stay in it's second form.

Before I'm able to collapse I'm feeling two strong arms wrap around my waist and I'm being lifted up into a strong chest and by the scent I know it's Harry who's holding me. "Get him to the infirmary, I need to make sure him and the babies are alright!" I hear Marcel's frantic voice tell the alpha holding me and I notice that I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I give up my fight and let my tired lids close as I embrace the darkness that comes over me.