ten

~ Camila's POV ~

I wake up in Daniel's arms. I already hear everyone else talking outside, getting ready to leave. I decide to wake up Daniel. I run my hand through his soft hair before whispering his name.

"Daniel! Wake up! We're gonna leave soon!" I whisper-shout.

He slowly wakes up and rubs his eyes. It was pretty early in the morning

"What?" He asks with his raspy voice.

Oh my god, let me just tell you, it was probably the sexiest thing I've ever heard in my life.

"I said, we are leaving tonight, so you need to start packing!" I whisper again. He sits up and crawl over to his duffel bag, and I do the same.

After packing up, we go out to the fire and have brunch. The rest of the day we spent just talking and relaxing.

We came in a total of three cars. Since Daniel and I came late, we were each stuck driving one car. Everyone else went together in one car. I was pretty annoyed because it was an hour drive. We all left the campsite at about 8:00pm.

Halfway through the car ride, I decide to get pizza. We didn't get any dinner beforehand, so I was starving. As I walk in the restaurant, I immediately get bad vibes from the place. I'm hungry, though; I don't care. I order a pizza and decided to take one of the three tables inside. As I start to eat, I notice one of the others inside staring at me. I just ignore it. He was older, maybe in his mid 40's. He had a mix of black and gray facial hair. He then gets up and starts to walk towards me. I ignore him I looked down at my pizza. He stops right in front of my table. I then decide to look up at him. He speaks up and says:

"Hey, I saw you and wondered if you wanted to come back to my place to hang out."

I was absolutely terrified at this point. But I manage to get words out of my mouth.

"Thank you, but I'm okay by myself." I say, very quietly.

"Are you sure? It'll be a lot of fun." he smirks.

"Yes, I am sure" I say, very clear.

"There is no way I am leaving a pretty lady by herself here."

"I'm very sorry, but I have somewhere to be." I say as a get up and throw away the rest of my food.

As I reach for the door he grabs my wrist and pulls me very close to him.

"I think you are going to be very fun." he says, with a grip so tight it left white marks on my arm.

I try to pull away and yell for help, but there was no one that seemed to care.

I start to really get scared as he pulls me out the door. I close my eyes, screaming. All of a sudden, his grip is released from my arm. I look down and I see the creepy man on the floor, unconscious. I look up to see who saved me. Then, I notice a familiar pair of bright blue eyes.

"Daniel?" I question, my lower lip trembling.

He pulls me into his arms and wraps me into a hug.

"Thank you so much." I start to cry.

"It's okay, Camila. You're okay. I'm here now." He strokes my hair.

We stayed like that, outside of the pizza place, for about 5 minutes. I cried into his chest, while he held me tight.

When I finally stop crying, he walks me back to my car. To my surprise, he gets into the driver's seat.