Chapter 33

-OH SHIT!- Grayson shouted as he tried to avoid the car.

Lucky us, he managed to avoid it but the car took another way uncontrollably. We spinned like crazy until it finally stopped.

-Allyson are you okay?!- He immediately checked on me. I felt dizzy, but I was alright.

-Y-yeah... I'm fine. H-how about you?- I asked worried.

-I'm ok...-

Before he got the chance to finish the sentence I held his hand that looked dislocated.

-Ouch!- He replied.

-I'm sorry... Does it hurt so much?-

-No I'm fine. Maybe I dislocated it while turning the guide or something- He giggled.

Then, he looked at me.

-W-what?- I added nervously.

-You're not wearing makeup.- He smiled at me.

Embarrassed, I covered my face with my hands.

-I know I look horrible, I just didn't have ti...-

-Allyson!- He interrupted me.- You look beautiful, don't cover yourself, the natural you is even prettier.- and so he took my hands of my face.

I blushed. He never stopped surprising me.

-Thanks Gray- I said as I smiled.

I took a moment to her him laugh. God why was he so sweet? I'm sure he won me already.

-Let's get back to the road.- He said and began to drive to the warehouse.

Ethan's POV:

"Fasten your seatbelts, the flight will take off"

I heard the pilot. I place my earphones on and play our album Tunesdays. But still I couldn't stop thinking about dad, I needed to see him, this situation was killing me.

I had to tell my siblings... But I was just so worry about Grayson, his reaction...

I went to messages and texted Cameron:

Me: Cam, I need to tell you something...

A few minutes passed by, but still no reply. I wanted to tell her so could let this heavy feeling in my chest out. I had to be patient. I had to control myself...

Grayson's POV:

We arrived to the warehouse and I smiled watching her gasped at the place.

-This is huge Gray!!- She said surprised.

-You know damn well it is!- I responded and smirked.

She understood what I meant and hit me on my shoulder.

-You pervert!-

-Come on babygirl it was a joke- I added. She laughed at it.

I was starting to feel extremely comfortable around her. It felt just as if we are compatible to each other.

I showed her the place and finally the editing studio. I loved seeing how enthusiastic she was.

-So here is where we edit our videos- I told her showing her the room.

-It's pretty cool- She said in reply.-So what kind of video we are doing exactly?-

-I'll tell you... After I upload Ethan's and I last video- I smirked.