Raining Comfort

This part is dedicated to HarrryPotterRulz.

Ezra sat on the Ghost's ramp in the pouring rain, shivering.
He didn't care he was soaked, he had just had an angry row with Kanan and felt like this would help cool him down.
He was sure everyone had gone to bed. It was past midnight.
He looked out to Yavin base, clutching his arms.
Suddenly, he saw a dark figure in the distance. Squinting, he looked carefully at the shape.
"Ezra."
The boy gasped in terror and grabbed his lightsaber. Maul's dark laughter filled his ears as the green blade hummed.
"There's no where you can go that I won't follow you apprentice" Maul told him darkly.
"Stay...stay back! I'm warning you" Ezra said shakily.
"Obi Wan killed you!"
"I turned the tables apprentice. That old fossil is long dead. Your friends are next."
"No" Ezra whispered starting to cry.
"I will kill your Master."
"No."
"I will kill your family."
"No!"
"I will destroy all you believed in."
"No!" Ezra yelled.
"Ezra?"
The boy swung round. Blade still active and his face tear streaked to see Sabine.
"Ezra...Have, have you been crying?" Sabine asked.
"No" Ezra said quickly drying his eyes and deactivating his lightsaber.
Sabine watched with concern as Ezra attached his weapon back onto his belt and faced the rain again. Resting his chin on his knees that were tucked to his chest.
Ezra wished Sabine would go away but he heard the clanking of her boots on the ramp.
He also heard a fwip and no longer felt rain pelt on to him.
Ezra looked over at Sabine to see her holding a umbrella. She have him a small smile which he returned.
"Thank you" he said gratefully before his expression turned back to a frown and he looked misreabley back out to base.
Sabine sat beside Ezra, feeling confused and concerned. The kid hardly ever showed his emotions, and even less cried.
"Ezra."
Sabine put a hand on the boy's shoulder.
"Talk to me. What are you seeing?"
Ezra looked at her. Her eyes held worry and gentlness.
Ezra sighed.
"I saw Maul. He was talking to me. Saying that he was coming to kill you guys and..."
"And?" Sabine pressed.
"And destroy everything I believed in" Ezra finished.
Sabine felt her heart melt as a tear rolled down Ezra's face. He quickly wiped it away with the back of his hand.
Sabine shuffled closer to him, hesitated, then after putting the umbrella to the side, hugged Ezra.
The boy froze, staring at Sabine like she had lost her mind. However, he slowly put his own arms around her and allowed himself to let go. Sabine pulled Ezra closer to her so she could hug him properly.
"Ezra. I swear Maul's gone. And even if he is still alive, I will fight to the death to keep you safe" she whispered to him.
Ezra pressed his face into her shoulder with a shaky sigh.
A sob caught his throat as he gripped Sabine tightly.
"Let's go inside. Your freezing" she told him.
Ezra nodded without a word and followed her up the ramp.

Sabine put a blanket over Ezra's shoulders and gave him a mug of Kaff.
Sitting beside him, she gently rubbed his shoulder.
"Why do I keep seeing Maul?" Ezra asked bitterly.
"I don't know. But hopefully he's gone" Sabine told him.
Ezra gave her a small smile but it didn't quite reach his eyes.
Sabine noticed how small and scared he looked under the blanket. Maul was definitely terrifying, but seeing him even though he was dead would be traumatizing. Sabine couldn't help but feel sorry for Ezra as he sat in his own fear. Staring blankly at his drink.
Seeing there was no other option, she carefully took the cup from Ezra and placed it on the table.
She came closer to him and forced him to turn round. There she began massaging his shoulders. Ezra shuddered and relaxed completly. Sabine smiled at that and worked her fingers around his back.
After a while, Sabine moved down to his lower back, gentling her touches. Ezra straightened a bit and tried moved forward but Sabine grabbed him round the chest and wiggled her fingers on his front.
Ezra squirmed but resisted the temptation to laugh.
"Sahahabine" Ezra tried to say but the Mandalorin's hands went down to his belly.
Ezra squealed and jerked forward, in a fruitless attempt to escape.
"Hahahang on! Sahahabine!" He yelped then felt fear flood him.
He knew skin was more sensitive if it's exposed to water. He'd been sitting in the rain for ages. Sabine was unzipping his jacket...
"No!" Ezra pleaded but it was too late.
Ezra had no idea how he managed to not explode.
Just a light tickle on his sides and he was already in hysterics.
"Quite ticklish aren't we Ezra?" Sabine giggled as Ezra struggled in her unrelenting grip.
"Plehehehehehse stop Sahahabine!" Ezra begged squirming.
"Plehehehehehse!"
He felt her fingers trail into his sensitive armpits making him laugh harder.
"Nohohohoho!" He whined as tears started to leak from his eyes.
"Merhehehercy!"
Sabine let go of Ezra where he breathed heavily and looked over his shoulder at her.
"You're trouble sometimes you know that?" He panted.
"I'm very aware of that Ez" Sabine smiled.
Ezra rolled his eyes and faced her.
"Thank you for that. After my row with Kanan hallucinations of Maul, I needed to laugh."
Sabine hugged him again.
"That's what I'm here for" she told him.
As she drew away, Ezra suddenly grabbed her and forced her into his lap where he covered Sabine's torso in affectionate and soft tickles.
She was giggling in his hold, trying to get free of the torture she was in but she wasn't going anywhere.
"Ezrahahaha!" She squealed. "Gihihihive it uhuhup!"
"I'm not done with you yet missy" Ezra replied with a grin.
He yanked off her boots and tickled the sensitive skin unmercifully.
Sabine pushed against him but it didn't make a difference.
Sabine's toes flexed and curled as Ezra's fingers danced across her soles.
"Ezra! Plehehehehehse!"
Ezra finally relented on her but she stayed cuddled in his arms.
Her eyes were closing as sleep came to her. Ezra thought she looked adorable and was hardly aware of what he was doing as he kissed her forehead.
Then leaning back in the couch, he allowed himself to drift off.
Before he was consumed by his dreams, a soft voice said to him;
"Goodnight Ezzy."

Sabezra!!!
Suggestions are always welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲