Five : Mistakes

" Inna "

My eyes went wide as his lips crashed over mine , I wanted to kiss him back , I really did , but I can't .. Not after everything that he'd said and done .

To my surprise , he didn't deepen the kiss , he just pulled back and grabbed my hand dragging me along with him . I wiggled my wrist trying to get away from him .

He doesn't say anything and continues dragging me along with him , his grip is so firm that it is starting to hurt .

" Stop ! You're hurting me !"

I whimpered as his grip kept getting tougher by the seconds , he didn't reply or look back at me , but I felt him loosing his grip on my hand .

Mixed feelings hunted me , I'm anxious , angry , confused and afraid .

Why is he dragging me like this and where is he taking me ? And most importantly , what is he going to do with me ?

It was seconds until we were upstairs , but I felt like it was hours with me afraid of what he's going to do with me . I was confused about where is he going to take me , suddenly my heart raced as he turned and walked towards his bedroom .

I began to panic and wiggle my hand trying to move away from him as he dragged me with him , I whimpered and continued trying to get away from him . suddenly I was pushed against the wall next to his room making me squeal .

" Stop it ! What the fuck is your problem ?! " 

Joshua growled as he pushed me farther to the wall by his body , he was towering over me  making me title my head to look at him . I looked at him as if he has two heads .. What's my problem ! What is his problem ?! 

He didn't give me a chance to answer him or protest , he lifted me over his shoulder making me gasp and squeal again as he spanked me muttering ' Bad girl ' . 

Joshua pushed his door open and walked inside carrying me with him . Suddenly he throw me and my back hit the soft mattress , he stood at the end of the bed looking at me lustfully . No , I can't let him do this to me . Not after everything that he's done before .

Not after he doubted me , what could've  possibly happened that changed his mind and his behaviour towards me ?  

" What were you thinking , huh ? Going out with a man , dressing like some whore waiting for someone to bang her !" 

His words made me gasp and widen my eyes , what the hell ! Even after he knew that Kane is gay he still said those things to me !

" I will give you what you want "

Before I could process what's happening , he climbed on the bed and pushed me on my back again and straddled my hips . I put my  hands on the bed trying to push myself up , but he was faster than me and held my hands together and pinned them above my head .

" Stop Joshua ! Get off of me !!" I cried out as I struggled against him .

He groaned and dropped his head into the crook of my neck as he started to suck on the soft skin .