twenty-two

(miya's p.o.v)

This week is the week we get off of school and Carl and I planned to stay in a hotel. We put all of our money together and managed to save up enough for five days in a suite. We decided we would stay in the suite for those days and then we would come back and stay at his house because he's always over mine, so why not?

"You got everything ready," I asked Carl as we put our bags in the truck of Kate's car.

"Yup, all ready to go," Carl smiled. "I can't believe Kate is letting us take the car."

"Yeah, me either. But, neither of them can go anywhere and Lip doesn't work too far away. It's all good," I explained to him and we hopped in the car.

"Sweet," he said. He scooted closer to kiss me on the cheek before started the car and drove off.

•••

We reached the hotel we are going to be staying at and I've got to be honest, it looks pretty nice considering it's still on the southside.

"You ready," Carl asked, opening the passenger door for me.

"Yeah. I'll go sign in, while you unload the car," I suggested with a big smile.

"Of course you make me unload the car," he complained with a roll of his eyes.

"You're stronger," I said as I stepped out of the car and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Be right back out."

I walked into the hotel and up to the front desk where a man in a very sharp tux stood behind a computer.

"Hi," I said as I approached the man.

"Hello, may I help you," he asked very kindly with a cheesey smile.

"Yes, I have a reservation for a five day suite," I told him. He nodded and began to type on his computer.

"What's your last name," he asked, looking up from the computer.

"Uh, Gallagher," I answered.

"Gallagher, Carl," the man asked, looking up with a confused expression.

"Oh, yes. That's Carl out there," I pointed at the window where you could see Carl struggling to unload the car. I quietly laughed as I turned back around to the man.

"I see," he smiled again as I turned back to him. "Alright, you've already paid... So, here's your room key. Will you be needing two?"

"Um, I don't think so. But, just incase," I said.

"Here you go," he handed me both of the room keys. "Have a good stay."

"You too," I said and mentally slapped my self in the face. "I-I mean, thank you."

"Haha, no problem," the man laughed.

I headed back outside to help Carl unload the car. He was still struggling to get a bag out.

"How hard is it to get a car unloaded," I asked him, laughing a little.

"Pretty fucking hard, Jesus," he huffed. I rolled my eyes and began to pull out the bag he was struggling with and, just like that, the bag came right out.

"That wasn't so hard," I joked. He glared at me and I ruffled his hair. "Cheer up, babe."

"You know I hate it when you do something better than me," he crossed his arms.

"Really? I thought it turned you on," I joked, tilting my head to the side.

"Shut up and help finish unloading this stupid thing," he chuckled.

We finished unloading the car and managed to get all of our bags to the suite in one trip.

"I seriously don't understand why you need three bags," Carl complained once again. I just ignored his complaint as we arrived to our suite. I unlocked the door with the key and stepped in.

The suite was huge. The bed was probably the biggest bed I've ever seen, there was a flat screen TV, a couch and chairs everywhere, and a huge tub and shower in the bathroom.

"You ever have sex and the shower," I asked him as I set our bags on the ground. I tried my best to look serious but a huge smirk grew on Carl's face. "We can do that later, though." His smirk fell a little as we continued to check out the room. I fell down on the bed and holy shit it was soft as fuck. I felt like I was laying on a cloud.

"Look at the food menu," he said, holding up a piece of paper from across the room with an impressed smile on his face.

"Oh, let me see," I sat up on my elbows and Carl ran over with the menu. "Ohh, chicken tenders sound amazing right now."

"So does lobster," he said, pointing to where the lobster was located on the menu.

"Holy shit, a whole lobster for only 13 bucks? I guess we know what we're gonna have for dinner," I smirked with a wiggle of my eyebrows.

"Yes! I don't think I've had a lobster since I met Jimmy/Steve's family," he said, laying down on the bed.

"I remember you telling me about him. You met his family," I asked.

"Yeah, he took Fiona, Ian, and me to dinner where we met his rich ass family," he told me. "You know, his parents ended up getting divorced because his dad was gay. He got naked and hopped in Lip's bed thinking it was Ian."

"Really," I asked, laying down on the bed.

"Yeah, turns out him and Ian were banging for awhile before we even met them," he laughed.

"That is some crazy shit," I laughed.

"I have a whole bunch of crazy shit stories," he said.

"You should tell me all of them over dinner," I suggested.

"It might take me more than one night to get through all of my crazy ass stories," he laughed.

"Well, we have five days," I said. "Maybe I can tell you some crazy shit I've been through," I suggested.

"I'd love to hear the crazy shit you've been through."

"Maybe we can take turn telling stories?"

"Definitely," he rolled over and pressed his lips against mine. "Now, let's order that lobster."

-

a/n: 3k whoop whoop!! hope you guys enjoy this shitty chapter. i feel like this book is getting really boring but hopefully it'll get more interesting😭😩