Did he just nickname me glasses?

This is useless.

Complete USELESS.

How am I supposed to get home at this speed. I am literally taking one step in a minute.

Don't blame it on me now, I had gym in the last period. And my stupid brother was supposed to be my ride home, but he is probably fooling around or doing god knows what with that stupid

Jasmine Sandals.

I hate that girl. I should have understood her plan of stealing my brother after school when she air quotes *accidentally* pushed me during lunch and said in her fake girly voice, "Oh Daniella watch out for your legs you might need them today."

That evil witch.

But I can't totally blame my brother either, he did text me asking if it was alright to go home on my own today? The problem was, my phone, it was in my bag in the locker room during gym, so when I found out about the text my brother was already gone.

I just wish that I could save money to get myself a car. Dad finally agreed that even if I saved about 50% of the price of the car, he will dip in the rest and I could finally have a car.

That's the same way Damien got his BMW. But he had a part time job in a mall and I, well, let's just say I tried but it didn't work out. Learning from the last time when, I accidently burnt my boss's eyebrows.

And I was working in an ice cream shop.

I don't think I will ever get a car.

I hate my life right now. I hate my luck too.

This is useless.

Des also went home with Ethan and she is not picking up her phone so I am thinking she is a bit busy. Seriously those guys should get some lessons about personal space, they are always stuck together.

I sometimes feel they help each other during pooping too.

"I think you need company." Where did that sound come from?

I turned around to the sound and saw jet black hair with twinkling green eyes. Those eyes were enough to tell me who it was.

"You." what was I supposed to say? Hunter kiss me hard and take off my pants already?

"You are not wearing your glasses today?" he said amusingly.

Why is he so interested in my glasses?

I just ignored him and started walking.

"If you are thinking about crawling to your house, rather use some hot company, glasses."

Did he just nickname me glasses?

Seriously does he wanna die or something? Because I could totally use my gym skills from today on him.

I didn't say anything again and kept walking/crawling?

"Seriously? Silent treatment? I didn't even do anything wrong glasses." He said that again which made me lose it and I turned around to look at him.

Actually it's a nice view.

Snap out Danny.

He is wearing a plane black t-shirt showing his arm muscles, with dark blue skinny jeans and he is also wearing vans just like me, his hands are in his jean pocket and that stupid smirk on his full pink lips.

Appetizing..

What ???

OH MY GOD

I DID NOT.

By this time, I know he thinks I am some kind of lunatic because I am looking at his lips with wide eyes. But as I moved my eyes from his lips, at the same moment not liking it, to his eyes there was no hint of weirdness he looked rather

Amused....

"You liked something you saw glasses?" He asked teasingly making me blush red.

I hate him.

"What do you want Hunter?" I asked him making myself sound irritated but I was still visibly red I am pretty sure.

"Hey it's not fair that you know my name and I don't know yours."

"Well, it's because unlike you, I look at people as people not like something to play with and through them away when you are done." I said with annoyance.

"Have I already slept with you?" He asked me making me look at him with horror. "Yes you have actually." I said in a sarcastic tone and kept moving.

This should keep him away. But I was wrong.

He came in front of me bent down and whispered in my right ear.

"So are you interested in doing that again?"

I

Was

Frozen

Wide eyes and no words came out of my lips.
Don't blame me. I never had this much closeness with any male species except the two relationships I had.

And one of them, I might not even consider a relationship because it was just a kiss on the cheek from a boy in kindergarten, after which I cried my eyes out and the poor guy had to switch seats.

And the second was when I was with this guy named Josh, he was cute but it lasted only for 2 weeks.

But mind you, this one is really hot and that lovely fragrance of his, there is a reason why girls fall for him so easily.

He came in front of my face and looked at me intensely, His sparkling green eyes looking in my dull brown ones. And then his gaze shifted downward towards my lips. And I forgot to put any lip balm on, so they are totally looking like a barren land.

Embarrassed.

My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun....

This is probably the fastest I picked up my phone. "Hello?" I said without even looking at the caller id because I was looking at Hunter who was wide eyed surprised.

"Sugar? Where are you?." It was Martha, I could tell just by the nickname, see that's one of the reasons I love her, she gives the sweetest nicknames.

"Martha, I'll be home in a minute." I said. "Are you over at a friend, you could have texted or call me?"

She said worriedly. She knows I never get late coming home and always tell her if I am going to Des's house, my only friend.

"I was walking." I said making her understand everything. She cut the call telling me that she will have a word with Damien today and I looked at the problem in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed. He is making me so angry right now with his stupid smirk and his godly looks, he should be thankful that my monthly gift is over or else his body would be lying in gutter somewhere right now.

"Your name glasses, because asking for a kiss without knowing your name would be inappropriate." he said smirking.

Inappropriate would be naming someone on a thing they wear OCCASSIONALLY.

How would you feel if I name you dog tag?

"You should give up on that flirting mister, I am not going to fall for that." I said annoyed by this and mainly by him calling me glasses. I am never wearing those things again.

"Over confidence is bad, glasses." he said

"Confidence" I corrected. And marched ahead without looking back.

"Looks like I will have to call you glasses for now." he said and I could hear him chuckle.

Ughhh

Even his stupid chuckle is sexy.