He rocked...She shocked

Hello guyz....

Moving into the story....

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Lights camera action....

Arav n pragya goes inside the house....purab who was already inside was waiting for other housemates....

He saw pragya n arav coming n smiled widely welcoming them....the trio shared a hug n pragya excitedly shouts "i love this bigg boss house n gives flying kisses"

In the stage....

SRK :Hope arav n pragya gonna enjoy....now lets see who comes next....

He opens the card ....

"Let me give some hints n you need to find her.....she was the hot talk of the city last month....she is not an actress....She argues with people for good.....she is not a lawyer....Any guesses...."

"Yes....u r right....im really proud to invite the youth who is the youth's icon n idol.....Ms.BulBul..

The leading journalist....who always pulls the truth from dark to light....welcome ms.Bulbul...

Bulbul comes to the stage n all screams with all their might

Srk : hello bulbul....heard a lot about you....meeting for the first time....so how do you feel?

Bulbul "feeling happy that no mobiles electronic gadgets and free from the world outside and to know more about people..."

Srk "its surprising being  a journalist saying you will be happy with out knowing about the current happenings "

Bulbul "journalism is my profession.... journalist bulbul is not the real bulbul....she is different n she loves to be in peace "

Srk smiles n bulbul gets inside the bigg boss house....

Arav who already went inside the kitchen n was munching something heard the sound of opening the door n comes out n sees bulbul

All the three shouts welcome Bulbul n bulbul hugs them....

After talking arav again went into the kitchen to continue his eating process....

Purab who was mesmerized seeing bulbul wanted to impress her (hey purab....this is just the first day....99days r left.... slowly man....)

Purab went to the gym inside the house n started his workout.....he was sure that he had a fit masculine body...which is drool worthing....but bulbul never minded him....

Again back to stage:

Four housemates are already in....now lets see who is next....said srk

He opens the card.. .

After seeing the name he says....all boys be ready to handle ur girls.....they gonna go crazy after hearing the name....

.a magician who mesmerize people with his voice n a man who drives girls crazy with his style, attitude...