1.5

park yuna

"You go home without us, I have to talk to the guys for a bit." Jaehyun said, smiling.

"Why can't you talk to them at my house?" I questioned.

"I have to do it now." He said, letting out an obviously fake chuckle.

"I can wait." I responded.

"But it's guy stuff, you can't be near for it." Jaehyun scratched the back of his neck.

"What do you mean guy stuff? You realize my best friend is a guy. I've been around guys my whole life. I'm sure I've heard about whatever it is already." I don't know what's up with him, but something is fishy.

"It's... about... stuff." He sighed.

"Wow, so specific. Now give me a real answer. Why do you actually want me to leave?" I glared towards him.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "It's not that I want you to leave, it's that I want you to go home! There's a surprise- oh fuck, I'm not supposed to say that part. You didn't hear-"

I cut him off. "A surprise?!" I jumped in excitement.

"You didn't hear that." He said.

"I'll go home right away!" I said and hugged him. I pulled away and got into my car. "Bye!" I waved to him and left.

On my way home I realized something. I never put the groceries into my car. Shit, my tampons.

When I pulled into my driveway, I pulled out my phone.

yuna:
please tell me that either you or hyuck has the groceries

mark:
i have them

mark:
no need to worry!!

yuna:
thank goodness

yuna:
you are a blessing to this world mark lee

mark:
tell donghyuck that

mark:
he is currently ranting about how i'm embarrassing and he can't stand me and is only friends w/ me bc of my money

mark:
and it's all because i tripped on a rock

mark:
and there was an old lady near who saw me trip

mark: