Chapter Three.

Originally published September 14, 2018. 

New chapter published January 27, 2024. 

-

Blue does not argue and she ate every bite she was given. Eventually the bowl became empty and she was felt full. While it was simply a bowl of pasta with butter, it tasted good. She leaned back in her seat and placed her hands into her lap. She watched the male clean the dishes he used and dry them. He turned back around to focus his attention onto the Neko in-front of him. He walked around the island and held his hand out for Blue. Blue took it hesitantly before she stood up and followed him out of the kitchen. They walked back upstairs and to his office. Once inside he closed the door and went back to his desk. She stood there not sure what to do.

"Go sit on the couch, read a book or something. We will be leaving here within the hour."

"Leaving?"

"Do you really expect me to live here with these... humans?"

"Humans? What are you a vampire?" Blue walked over to the couch and sat down. She placed the blanket back over her lap.

"No. I am civilized, unlike the men that live and work here."

"You are their boss though, so technically you are to blame for how they act."

"I do not know where you got the idea we are going to be able to have civil and normal conversations. I can throw you with the others if you want me to."

Blue went silent while she looked around before she closed her eyes. She had a headache. She was hoping everything was a dream, but she knew that hope was useless. She knew there were worse spots to be in right now. She knew the man with her was right.

She could not help herself but to drift off to sleep. She fought it, but with her stomach full, the softness below her, and the warmth of the blanket, it was a perfect recipe for slumber.

When she woke up she was in the back seat of a car. She yawned before she rubbed her eyes. She tried to look out the window, but it was too dark for her to see anything. She looked to her left and saw Sebastian. He was reading a file that he had in his lap. He turned his head and looked at Blue.

"We are about to arrive at my house. Behave or not, up to you."

He walked her inside the building and to an elevator. He pulled out a keycard and the elevator scanned it. It assented to the top floor and he stepped out. She followed curious. He used the same keycard to enter his home.

He told Blue to take her shoes off at the door and follow him. She did as he said and they walked passed his living room and up the stairs to the second floor. He walked into a bedroom and towards the bathroom. He flicked on the light and turned at looked at Blue.

"Shower. I will have clothes be brought up for you. Afterwards, come back down to the living room." He walked out of the room slamming the door behind him. Blue sighed to herself before she explored the bedroom. The bed looked comfortable, the décor all matched, and the windows were massive. She walked over to the windows and she was shocked at the view. She could see the whole town. She smiled before she turned back to the bathroom and started to strip.

She enjoyed the shower. Nice and relaxing. Once she wrapped her hair and body in towels she stepped out into the bedroom where she froze in her spot. Sebastian was sitting on the bed holding two bags of clothes. He turned his head to meet Blue and he motioned for her to come. She slowly walked over before she stood a few feet from him. He placed the bags on the bed before he stood up. He walked closer to Blue before he placed his hands on her shoulders, but then removed the towel that was on her head. He watched her hair fall and her ears appear. He smiled softly before he leaned up to touch them. Blue wanted to block him, but she did not want to cause problems. He touched and played with her ear before he took a step back. He loved the soft white fur.

"Get dressed before I make you walk around naked."

He slammed the door behind himself again. He rubbed his head before he walked down to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of whiskey. Blue stood there shocked. She did not know she would enjoy her ears being touched. Let alone touched by him. She dried herself off before she looked in the bags.

"Oh, my god. What is this?" She pulled out a cream-colored silk short gown with the matching thong. She sat on the bed before she leaned forward and closed her eyes. She needed a moment to herself. She leaned back up before she looked back at the outfit. She slipped on her new outfit before she walked back into the bathroom to fix her hair. She curled her tail around her upper right thigh, so it wouldn't be seen, and she fixed her hair. She couldn't hide her ears due to her hair being wet. She brushed her teeth and walked back over to the bed. She pulled out the final piece of the outfit, socks.

She opened the bedroom door and walked down the stairs and stopped at the last step.

Sebastian was leaning his back against the counter while in one hand he had his cup, and the other one he had his phone. He seemed at peace. A completely different person to who she saw at the other house. She looked down before she walked closer to him.

"Do you have a hoodie I could borrow?"