The Story Of Us-Kayle and Fox

|Fox Pov|

After all these years the day finally came. She's gone. The biggest fight we had.

She was about to go back to Chicago. Everything we went through. I can't believe I did this...

Growing up, High school, Now. The story if us is over...She hates me. I decided to take my mind off of my best friend by going to Six flags.

I parked and entered the park. I went to Goliath. The train had just come and I got on someone sitting next to me. I took my flipflops off.

I sat down and turned to the person on my left. I gasped in shock. "Kayle I'm so, so, so-" "Just...Don't" She said.

The ride started and we went to the first tower. I couldn't help but look at the Brown eyed girl. I saw one of her eyes lighten into an amber colour as the ride started.

I stayed quiet as did Kayle. When the ride ended I grabbed my flipflops putting them back on and walking out.

I refilled my drink and drank some. I decided to go to Hurricane Harbor. I went to Hurricane Bay. It made me think of Kayle.

She was my best friend and loved the water. She didn't hate anything. She loved it all. I on the other hand. Hated Water, Hated Candy, Hated everything.

Just a short story Kayle wanted to do. We haven't gotten into a fight. We can't get into fights because one of us can't talk