Beaches and threats

Katia's P.O.V

I woke up with a light shining in my eyes from the open curtains. I sat up and looked around the room i remembered being carried to. It had a high ceiling and the walls were a dark turquoise color along with a lighter shade of turquoise.

I got up and changed seeing as i woke up at 9:45. I expected for us to get going to the beach by ten so i got on a bathing suit and over that a t-shirt with shorts. My bathing suit was a simple mint green bikini with adorable little polka dots.

My t-shirt was a plain red one and the shorts were jean shorts. I got on some flip flops that had mimi mouse on them and went downstairs. I got to the kitchen and found everyone getting stuff for the trip and they all looked at me as i came in.

"I was just about to go and wake you up, you were just so tired last night we wanted to give you some extra time to sleep." My father said. Alexander and Zeke nodded in agreement, I smiled, "I feel better and totally energized. Thanks dad." I said as i walked to the couch after grabbing an apple from the bowl.

Alexander's P.O.V

I smiled as Katia sat down on the couch eating her apple. I noticed her father was smiling too and i turned to him while raising an eyebrow. He waved me off while packing up the last of the food for lunch that we were going to have over there. "Its nothing, its just, i thought shed feel all crazy about me being her father and all of this coming so suddenly. But she's taken it all so well. She calls me dad for goddess' sake!" He said in a hushed tone, smiling.

I smiled too and wondered if this was taking a tole on her at all. If she was just holding it in or something. But i only felt happiness for the most part from her through the mate bond so i think she was fine. Although i'd have to ask her how she was doing with all this stuff happening.

We all loaded up into the car since it was half an hour drive to the beach. I hear Katia singing unconsciously to herself to the song on the radio when we were all seated in the car.

*^*

Katia's P.O.V

I hopped out of the car when we parked at the beach. The first thing i noticed was that we were the only ones here. I saw that it was a pretty secluded area. The next thing i noticed was the waves that were calm since it was only noon. It looked so peaceful until Zeke ran past me being chased by our father, and kicking sand up with his feet successfully drowning me with it.

I spit out some sand that got into my mouth and glared at their retreating figures. I walked to a good spot and set my bag down on the sand and took my shirt and shorts off, galloping into the water. It wasn't that cold so I didn't freeze my but off when I jumped under a small wave.

I resurfaced and laughed at the feeling of water on my face. I loved swimming unlike other wolves who feared they'd sink- In their wolves and in their human forms- so most didn't swim. I for one loved it because it was the only time as a child where I couldn't get told things I didn't want to hear or be criticized. Underwater, I couldn't hear anyone or anything at all. I was free.

Suddenly I was being pulled underwater by something. One of the things I didn't like about the water. No one could hear you scream. I kicked at it and finally it let go. I spluttered to the surface., looking around me, ready to fight that damned thing off.

Suddenly Alexander popped up next to me, successfully scaring the shit of me. I grunted in irritation and splashed him. He splashed me back and I did it back again, this continued for a few turns until he grabbed m around the waist and pulled me to him and whisper, "Stop;." I stopped lowly and looked at him, ignoring how cliché this position wa too.

I looked at him, shifting from his eyes to his lips and back again. He did the same and leaned forward just as we heard something plop into the water beside us. I looked to see a rock land a few feet away from us. I looked back at the shore and saw Zeke and my dad there. Dad was smiling and Zake was scowling- or trying to- while panting. Most likely because he was running from dad.

He caught his breath and yelled, "Castrate!" And with that one little word Alexander threw me away from him and into the water. I spluttered up to the surface for what I noticed was the second time that day.
I went to the surface where i was greeted by food. It was the only thing that kept me from killing Alexander.

*^*

Alexanders P.O.V

I went to Katia and i's room and layer next to her. I turned to face her as she did the same. She smiled lightly, "So... How are you doing with the whole dad situation? Like you seem to be taking it well but, how are doing really?" I asked.

She looked a little e taken aback by my interest in the situation but soon looked at me with a thoughtful look and answered, "I'm... fine, it all seems so natural so I don't feel really weird. Yeah it surprised me to find out that the guy I thought was my dad for my whole life wasn't actually my dad and a random dude really is but.. I'm fine, relieved actually that my real dad doesn't hate me like the fake one I had did." She said with a slow , small smile spreading onto her lips.

I smiled back and hugged her to my body as she snuggled into my chest. "If you ever need anyone to talk to about all of this I'm here. Always." I felt her smile and soon we drifted off into sleep.