Reader x Connie: Hair issues

You were hanging out with your boyfriend, Connie Springer under a tree after a tiring afternoon's training with the rest of the squad.

You were reading a book while you were leaning on Connie as he was playing with your (h/c) hair. You stopped reading when your hair covered your eyes.

"Hey!" you giggled.

"What's up?" Connie asked as he threw your hair all over your face.

"I'm trying to read. I can't see a thing with you throwing my hair all over my face!"

"Oh," Connie chuckled and combed and fixed your hair using his fingers, "You know, as a girl; you should take care of your hair better. Your hair's all stiff and rough. Haven't you've seen Mikasa's hair?" he added. You elbowed him lightly.

"That's fresh, coming from a person who doesn't have hair!" you said as you pat your hand on top of Connie's head. He laughed and kissed the back of your head lovingly.

"You so need to take care of your hair, (y/n) dear. But, either way, I still love you no matter what." Connie smiled, you blushed and both of you shared a kiss to where you and Connie had to bend your backs for the kiss. After the kiss, Connie kissed your nose. You snuggled up to him and laughed.

"If you care so much about my hair. How's about you join me for a bath later on? Then, you may have the privilage to transform my hair to anything you want." you said.

You laughed when Connie turned into a bright tomato.

R&R Please?