Starlight (7)

Noah sighed as rested his head against his hand while he leaned over the kitchen counter. Noah and Rosalie had arrived in Forks, and she had dropped him off at his house.

It was definitely a surprise to Charlie, but he was happy that Noah was back. Now, he was waiting for Bella to come back home from the movies with her friends and Jacob to tell them the news.

He heard the front door open, and close before Bella walked into his view. He stood up straight smiling at her, "Hey Bells."

Bella looked over at him in surprise before walking into the kitchen. "Hey I didn't know you were coming back today."

"I wanted it to be a surprise." Noah shrugged before guiding her into the living room where Charlie was sitting in, "I was also waiting for you to get home to tell you and dad the big news."

"What news?" Bella asked sitting next to Charlie, who lowered the tv to listen to Noah.

Noah exhaled crossing his arms in front of him. "Now this may come as a shock, but Rosalie and I are back together, and we are planning to get married at the end of this week."

That wasn't a gentle way to tell them, but in a figurative way Noah just wanted to rip the band aid off as fast as he could and get it over with.

Noah looked at Bella seeing that her expression went into shock and hopeful. "Are the others here?"

Noah shook his head, "No, just her the others won't make down in time for the wedding."

Bella's frowned obviously hoping that she could see the Cullens again, especially Edward. Noah looked to Charlie wanting to know what he thought. "Dad, what do you think?"

"Isn't it a bit too soon?" Charlie asked before adding, "The wedding I mean."

"Sure, but we already have some of the things already planned." Noah shrugged not concerned with the timing of the wedding, "Also, we plan to have our honeymoon for at least a month."

"A month!" Charlie exclaimed looking at him in shock, "Why a month?"

Bella looked at him suspiciously, but Noah ignored her. "We are going to Italy and want to enjoy our time there for a bit. Then, we are going to stay with the Cullens for the remainder."

"Right, well, you might want to call Renée so she can book a flight to Seattle." Charlie said before standing up, "I'm going to head off to bed."

Noah nodded and Bella said, "Goodnight dad."

They waited till they heard Charle's bedroom door close before Bella asked him more questions.

"Are you going to become...one of them?" Bella asked quietly making Noah sigh.

"Yes, Bella, that's why I'm going to go stay with the Cullens." Noah said feeling bad, "You know that I had planned to do this Bella."

"I know Noah, but I'm hurt that you get to see them again." Bella said quietly looking down.

Noah sat down next to her wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "I am sorry Bella."

They sat in silence for a bit before Noah glanced down at her. "So, tell me what you've been up to since I've been gone."

***

Noah looked around the wedding decorations set up already at the Cullen's house. He turned to look at Rosalie. "How is this set up already?"

"Alice really wanted to set everything up, and had the others help since they feel guilty that they can't come to the wedding." Rosalie explained as she looked at a catalogue of flowers.

Noah walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He rested his head on her shoulder as he peered over. "Are you excited?"

Rosalie hummed turning to look at him. "Of course, I've been waiting for a long time for this."

"I'm sorry that I wasn't born in the early 1900s to keep you from waiting." Noah said making her laugh.

"I doubt you would've like the way I acted back then. I was a bit...self-centered." Rosalie said as she turn around in his arms.

"I'm sure I could've gone pass that." Noah shrugged smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes giving him a peck on the lips before turning back to the catalogue. "Alice is also bringing your suit down."

"How did she even get my size?" Noah asked stepping away and sat down.

"I gave them to her." Rosalie simply said making Noah nod.

"Of course you did."

~
This was a short chapter, but I promise the next one will be longer. I guess this one is just to move things along.

Let me know what you all think of the story so far.

Comment/Vote/Follow