Fight Near Cliff

Storm's POV

"Honestly what are you arguing about this time?" I ask Timon and Pumba. Emmet, Kai and Mia lay beside me as we watched the two fight. Just then Uncle Simba enters the cave wet from the room and we all stand to attention.

"What are you doing?" he asks Timon and Pumba. They stop fighting and stand facing him. Timon said that was a good question and decided to ask my uncle a hypothetical question.

"There's this guy" he states.

"Whose not a lion" Pumba adds.

"Definitely not a lion and his daughter say, vanished" Timon states.

"Kiara's gone?" we all ask the pair as Zazu flies into the cave.

"Sire the outsiders are on the attack heading this way, it's WAR!" he shouts.

"Zazu find Kiara, we'll rally the lionesses move now" Uncle Simba orders before running out of the cave. As Mia goes to leave I block her way.

"Not you big sister, there's a chance you're pregnant. You can't risk your cubs life" I tell her sternly. She sighs in annoyance but agree to stay. "You two keep an eye on her, this is not your fight. It is also your duty to protect her Kai" I tell the guys. "I love you Emmet, I will return shortly" I promise him and rub against each other purring before I leave.

"Where's Mia and the guys?" Aunt Nala asks as I walk beside her.

"There's a chance she is pregnant, so I didn't want her getting hurt. So made her stay and the guys are looking after her" I state. Aunt Nala said I made the right call as the rest of the lionesses appear. Simba then leads us, Timon and Pumba to where the outsiders are heading.

"Simba I have dreamed of nothing else for years" Zira states. Both prides stood either side of the plains near a cliff side. It was still raining hard and the outsiders were half covered in mud.

"This is your last chance Zira, go home" Uncle Simba tells her.

"I am home" Zira growls then shouts "attack!" We all start to advance as my uncle roars to signal we attack as well. I head straight for Dotty and see Aunt Nala fighting Vitani. Zira was sitting on a rock watching the fight shouting instructions to the outsiders while she has two guards. Timon and Pumba had disappeared leading a group of outsiders away.

Dotty swiped at me knocking me to a ground, but I get up quickly going for her neck. We roll around in the mud trying to pin each other. Suddenly everyone stops fighting when Zira hits my uncle, who had been taking on four lionesses at once. I go to stand beside Aunt Nala as our pride and the outsiders form a circle.

In the middle were Zira and Uncle Simba circling each other.  They both growling and glaring at each other. As they raised their paws to attack two lions jump down in between them. I notice it is Kiara and Kovu, I sigh in relief seeing my cousin is fine. (Picture of the scene now: https://greaterthanknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/we-are-one-2.jpg).

"Move" Zira tells Kovu.

"Stand aside" Uncle Simba tells Kiara.

"Daddy, this has to stop" Kiara tells him.

"You are even weaker then I thought, get out of the way" Zira demands.

"You'll never hurt Kiara or Simba, not while I'm here" Kovu growls at her. Zira gasps looking shocked at his disobedience to her and loyalty to us. But Kiara and I smiled at him.

"Stay out of this" Uncle Simba tells Kiara.

"A wise king once told me we are one" she tells him. "I didn't understand him then, but now I do" she smiles.

"But they..." Uncle Simba starts to say.

"Them? us? Look at them" she tells him (Link to gif of want she said: https://68.media.tumblr.com/53cc91768d169ef3ac5b3660e85af4a5/tumblr_ny91pwtKNp1ug2mhco1_500.gif). "They are us" Kiara states (Link comparing both prides: http://33.media.tumblr.com/5e28ac19623eaec8a6f0b37ef6300cb8/tumblr_inline_neynf9By6y1t317xv.gif). "What differences do you see?" she asks. I look between the two prides and see no difference. Except that we have more meat on out bones and aren't as skinny as them. Just then it stops raining as Uncle Simba hugs Kiara.

"Vitani now" Zira orders.

"No mother, Kiara's right enough" Vitani states and goes to stand by Kovu. Soon the rest of the outsiders join us as well. Uncle Simba tells Zira that it is time to put the past behind us as I stand beside Kiara.

"I'll never let it go" Zira sneers. "This is for you Scar" she states and goes to attack Simba. But Kiara jumps away from me tackling Zira and they roll over the edge of the cliff together.

A/N

Video above of fight and picture above of Simba's pride.