chapter 49 (Part 2)

Before you start this chapter, Can you guys do me a favor and check out my friend's book drizzyxlightskinti . It's a very addicting book lol. Check it out, Thanks ~Bree

_____________________________

"I want to talk about us" I stared at him, unable to fix my mouth to say something instead I looked away. He grabbed my chin moving it slightly so our eyes reconnected.

"What about us" I said barely above a whisper.

"Renae I really want this work but I got accepted to a college that's perfect for what I wanna do and unfortunately it's not close by georgia" recently the plans were duke but I decided not to go there anymore.

"What are you trying to say" I felt a hot liquid run down my cheek.

"I was trying to think for what's best for us and I even asked Chris opinion and he told me it's going to hurt us both but I can't hold you back, I rather you move on in life and if it's meant to be, we will see each other again" by now I was full blown crying, i wiped my tears the best I could as he tried to continue.

"Renae I don't wanna hurt You--

"So instead you break up with me the day we graduate , you couldn't tell me this another day" I said moving away from him.

"Renae I'm sorry alright but I don't want you to be stuck in a long relationship with me where we barely going to see each other through these next four years"

"We could've at least tried, August I don't want us to end like this" I said, he wiped my tears with the pad of his thumb.

"Renae my love you isn't going to change I promise you, I just think it's best we take a break" I tried my best to calm down my crying.

"So that's it? What are we? Exes?" I looked at him.

"You was my best friend before we started dating and you still are". I loosened from his grip, wiping the remaining tears away.

"Friends , guess it's best it stays the way huh"

"Renae" I ignored him walking out my room and down the stairs, I put on the best fake smile as I walked into the kitchen. He walked down the stairs sliding his shoes on.

"Alright everyone imma head out".

"You leaving already August, we just got started " my mom said laughing. Just let him go mom. I pulled out my phone and stared at my lock screen of the two of us smiling. I cut me a peice of cake and grabbed a fork.

"Why you in here all by yourself" Jas asked smiling. I was debating if i should tell her what happened or not.

"I just wanted a peice of cake" I smiled. She looked at me then took a seat.

"Renae what happened?" She asked. I sniffled ignoring her question.

"Nothing" I said taking a bite of the cake which was pretty good.