{Tord} Reasons To Love

A/N: pastel!reader x Tord, as promised! I'm already mostly done with Tom's, I just need to edit it, and Matt's is in the process, it should be done soon! Then, I'll be able to move on to the requests I got!

Light glinted off your many rose quartz accessories as you sat calmly in the open, second story window. Star sticker covered notebook in hand, you paused your writing mid quote to look up at the sky.

Stars danced in the darkness, souls of people passed shining bright. But those souls weren't the ones on your mind. Your thoughts were currently flooded with your favorite Norwegian. His silver eyes, devil horned hair, his crooked smile. You loved all of him to no end.

Its not like he'd ever know, or care about how you felt. Which is why you wrote in your notebook. It was filled to the brim with all the reasons you loved him.

With a sigh, you looked down, the small pink gems hanging from your circlet clinking together.

You wondered if he noticed all the small things you did for him. Currently you were covered in rose quartz, not to mention roses. Both items are said to bring fortune in love, so you wore them often.

Thinking about it, maybe all these smalls things were not for him, but for you. Honestly you had no idea how the Norwegian male felt about you. For all you know he could hate your guts secretly!

You loved Tord with all your heart, this you knew.

What you didn't know, was where the hell your notebook went.

"Where is it?!" You all but screeched at the four boys sitting on the couch.

"Where's what?" Matt asked, clueless as usual.

"My. Notebook!" You hissed.

"Don't know!" Edd told you.

"Couldn't tell ya." Tom groaned.

Tord and Matt just shrugged.

Practically tearing your hair out at this point, you rushed to your room. You tore the place apart, looked in and under everything. But still, no notebook.

Of course as your luck would have it, you would not find your notebook in your room. You would find it with Tord.

[Tord's POV]

I felt bad, watching (Y/N) panic, when I had their book. But I just had to know what was in it, they almost never put it down after all.

Just the cover was enough to make me think of the (H/C)-ette. A faded pink cover, nearly hidden behind the tens of colorful star stickers littering it.

The inside wasn't much better. Colorful tape crisscrossed around the border. Ribbons and buttons glued on top, all on the first page alone.

The next few pages contained charts of stone and flower language. Little drawings of said flora next to their names.

Flipping the page I stumbled upon the first of many quotes and poems about stars.

'The stars are the street lights of eternity'

'We are stars, wrapped in skin -
The light you're looking for has always been within'

I read on in interest. I always knew the (E/C) eyed beauty had loved stars, but I never knew they were so poetic about it.

Turning the page once more I saw something that made my heart skip a beat.

An entire, not just page, but section. Labeled 'Reasons To Love Tord' the passage was written neatly, the handwriting was unique, a slight slant, and curved so and every I was dotted with a heart.

'Reason one, his eyes. Stormy gray and brimming with emotion'

'Reason two, his smile. He hates how it's crooked and little gap between his front teeth, but I love it'

'Reason three, his accent. Its so smooth, and makes me wish he would talk more'

The list suddenly stopped. Only to become a letter.

'Dear Tord,
You will never read this, as I will never send it to you, but still, I feel the need to confess. I love you, more than the stars in the sky, more than all the pastel galaxies. You are the subject of my daydreams, I'd spend eternity with you. You have stars in your silver eyes, and galaxies in your fragile heart. Too bad no one takes much interest in astronomy these days, or some one else would have noticed the way your smile is brighter than the sun. Noticed the way your laugh sounds like stars being born. How you dance like meteors twining together through the starry night sky'

The letter ended, and just as I was about to press on reading, the door slammed open.

[(Y/N)'s POV]

"TORD!" You snarled, flinging open the door.

Then you saw it. There it was. Your cherished notebook. In his hands. Open.

"Dont read that!" You cried out, lunging for the book.

"Too late! I already have" he chuckled.

"What did you see?" You asked, horrified, fear pulsing through your veins.

"Some quotes, some poems... A letter." That devilish grin you loved so much arose.

"HA! HA!" You shouted in panic. "Letter?! What letter?! I didn't write any letter!" Your mind was reeling.

He saw. He knows. He must hate you now. He'll tease you forever. You'll never live this down. He probably thinks you're creepy for writing about him.

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't hear him speak at all.

But what did pull you from your thoughts was the feeling of his lips on yours.

"I love you Tord."

"Trust me (Y/N) I know. I love you too"

A/N: two down two to go! I'm pretty excited for my idea with Tom, but sadly I was somewhat at a loss for Matt's. -Daybreak