Epilogue: Family

Kiara, Kovu, Kopa and Vitani's cubs: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c4/f0/53/c4f05316802c72d48e6e7cba06a8f1c0.jpg

Storm and Emmet's family: http://orig10.deviantart.net/e880/f/2012/239/2/4/lion_base_24_by_dragonfirenight-d5cmje5.png

Nuka junior: https://www.animationsource.org/sites_content/lion_king/upload/fanchars/pic_detail4e309b35f1fd5.png

Silver: https://www.animationsource.org/sites_content/lion_king/upload/fanimage/_twilightnight_/_twilightnight_3f.png

Cub Kion: https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/5/5c/Kion-large.png/revision/latest?cb=20160119013659

The last two months have been uneventful and Koda has grown into a fine young cub. Storm, Kiara and Vitani finally gave birth to their cubs. Kiara and Kovu named theirs Barbie (looks like a miniature Kiara) and Mercy (dark brown cub). While Vitani and Kopa named their cubs Tama & Mikey (the other two cubs. Storm and Emmet named their cub Grey, but want a little girl also.

Speaking of little girls, Mia just gave birth to hers and Kai's second cub Shani. Koda loves his little sister and cousins. He does not feel left out with all the new cubs around. Everyone still made time for him. Also turns out Dotty was pregnant with her and Nuka's cub. She named her cub Nuka after his deceased father.

Storm and Emmet decide to stay in the pride lands until after their second cub is born. Then old enough to travel. They agreed to try again when Grey is weaned off of milk and onto meat. Also since Storm and Dotty became best friends, Dotty is going to leave with them along with little Nuka.

Also, guess what? Nala and Simba had a third cub, which they named Kion. He has a birth mark on his front left shoulder. Kion has been made the protector of all future cubs in both prides. But mainly the pride lands.

"Now the three of you be careful and be back in one hour" Mia told Koda, Nuka and Kion. Koda was taking young Kion on a tour of the pride lands with Nuka.  Barbie, Mercy, Tama, Mikey, Shani and Grey are still a little to young for that. But they have all been presented to both prides and the herd. Speaking of pride the outsiders settled in well and now follow the hunting laws. So even with the extended pride, the herds don't leave unless it is the dry season. But they always come back.

"Yes mum, don't worry I'll take care of Uncle Kion" Koda assure his mother. Koda leads Nuka and Kion away from pride rock following the bath he's great uncle Simba made. Unlike his cousin Kiara did when she was his age. "Now you two stay with me and you'll be fine" Koda tells his uncle and friend.

"They grow up so fast" Storm states as she and Dotty watch the three cubs leave.

"I still worry about Nuka" Dotty tells her.

"Don't worry, he's in good paws with my nephew" she assures Dotty. "Now I have to go check on Grey, he is due for a feed. You gonna come?" Storm asks.

"No, I think I'll stay out here for a while" Dotty states. An hour later the three cubs return with Kion sleeping on Koda's back. They each ate something before going to sleep with the other cubs. Under the watchful eyes of their family and pride.

(Six months later)

Young adult Koda: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JFhg0H2FTLE/V8fwamuGvzI/AAAAAAAAJLc/I1Ka-jg1E04jCIKgfrdiKvwvcQpnw46OgCJoC/w800-h800/tumblr_m9j6aa7jVg1rqzsoeo1_1280.png

Young adult Kion: http://img11.deviantart.net/8cfd/i/2016/071/3/5/the_lion_guard__adult_kion_by_pumidlo-d9uqh17.png

Shani now: http://orig06.deviantart.net/d58f/f/2011/183/9/7/my_lion_king_cub_oc_by_kanna172003-d3kqnc4.png

Storm had given birth to her second cub which turned out to be a little girl. Which she named Silver and Grey loves his little sister. The cubs are all big enough to explore on their own now. Which signals that it is time for Storm, Emmet, their cubs, Dotty and her son to leave the pride.

"Don't be said Shani, I'll come back to visit" Grey assures his cousin. He is a teenager now along with Mercy, Barbie, Tama, Mikey and Shani. Kion, Koda and Nuka are young adult males now. Silver is only a cub still and all the others are very protective over her. Grey and Nuka will be in charge of her safety while their parents hunt out in the wild.

"But I'll miss you" Shani tells Grey.

"We all will" Tama adds and the others nod their heads in agreement. By the way Kiara and Kovu rule the pride lands now. While Vitani and Kopa rule the northern plains. This is the first time the whole family has been together in the last few weeks. With Vitani, Kopa, Aurora, Selmak, Chaka, Tama and Mikey living in the northern plains. While everyone else lived in the pride lands.

"Watch each others backs out there" Selmak tells Dotty, Storm and Emmet.

"He's right it is dangerous out there" Chaka adds.

"Don't worry I'll look after everyone" Emmet assures them. Even though he doesn't want to live in a big pride. He is happy to travel as a rogue with his family along with Dotty and Nuka. They are their own little pride now and soon to be a rogue pride.

"Yeah and we'll visit every few weeks" Storm assures everyone. "Both prides" she states smiling looking at her family. After everyone said their goodbyes Emmet, Storm, Dotty, Nuka, Grey and Silver leave.

Grey, Silver, Tama, Mercy, and Koda had their own families in the future. Simba, Nala, Vitani, Kopa, Kovu and Kiara died of old age. Storm, Dotty and Emmet returned to pride rock where they died of old age. Silver, Grey, their mates and Nuka started their own pride in the south. Koda became the king on his mates pride in the west. Meanwhile Tama, Mercy and their mates started a pride in the east. Everyone lived happily ever after.

The End

A/N

Picture above of Koda and picture on the external link of baby Shani.