famous| philip gallagher

"kev

"kev. you spelled come wrong." veronica tells kevin giving him her "what the hell" look. kevin turns the poster around to look at it again. "huh." he scrunches up his nose clearly confused at the poster.

you walk in and take a seat at the bar. "nice poster." you tell him. "see I knew I spelled it right." he gestures toward you as he holds up the poster and walks in the back. veronica looks at you. you laugh.

"just a beer please." you tell her. she fills up a glass and places it in front of you. you place it up to your lips and take a sip. "hey. It's yn right?" you remove the glass from your lips and look next to you to see the one and only, philip gallagher.

You two attend the same college. although your not so sure he still does.

"yeah it's philip right?" you place your glass on the table. "oh, its just lip." he tells you. "right. you got chased by a big black guy, smashed your professors car, and fucked a cougar." you smirk knowing the rumors.

he turns toward you in his seat. "people really saying all that stuff." he takes a sip of his beer. "yeah, your pretty famous." you laugh. he chuckles and takes another sip of his drink. "yeah. that was me."

you've heard all of the rumors but, you don't think he's the type of person to really care what others think. you kinda like that about him.

"they letting you back in school?" you ask. he shrugs. "I don't know." he lets you know. "and I don't care." he mumbles under his breath. your not sure if he meant for you to hear that or not but you did.

you finish your drink and ask for another. "I got it." lip gives veronica the money. she takes it to stuff in her bra and walks somewhere behind the bar. you laugh. "what? that the way you say thank you." lip looks at you wondering why the hell you laughed.

"done fucking with cougars?" you eye him. "maybe." he smirks at you. "wanna get out of here?" he gets up placing his hand out for you to take. your not usually the type of girl to do this kind of thing but, his blue eyes are damn alluring.

you take one last sip of your beer and smile gladly taking his hand. you knew what'd it'd lead to. he'd later be fucking your brains out. ;)