Chapter 72.

"Randhir"

"Sanyukta"

I hear faint familiar voice coming from downstairs. I try to open my eyes but damn this headache. I groan loudly as my veins on my temples pumps harshly with my breathing. My head spins a little. I fumble down from the bed with a thud. I held my head with both of my hands maybe it will help to hold back the pain I'm going through. But no. Its just increasing with my every breath.

"Randhir"

"Sanyukta"

"Where are you my child?"

I again hear that faint voice.

Shoot.....

Its granny!!!!

I quickly glance around the room.

A total messed up room, disheveled sheets, broken glasses, empty wine bottles.

Oh damn I drank yesterday!!

Too much.

Oh shit!!

I curse again as I remember how I tell Sanyukta to go and I regret it in the next moment. First I thought she won't be going Anywhere far from me but when the reality dawn upon me I was broken.

The reality was she left me....

And then in my broken state I used more and more drinks to make it perfect for me to handle the pain I felt when she left.

"Randhir. Are you in?" Granny knocks on the door.

I can hear the concern in her voice.

"Ye...yeah Granny. Just coming." I stutters. Trying to pick myself up from the floor. I quickly make my way into washroom.

I hear a faint voice and shuffling outside the door but I choose to ignore it.

I brush quickly to remove all the stink of drinks I had. Wash my face again and again buy when I see in the mirror , I found the same red puffy eyed monster in it.

Fuck!

I took a quick bath and then after changing I'm out of the doors.

I'm still dizzy until I felt a tight slap on my right cheek.

Believe me, my all dizziness just went away and now I'm fully conscious.

I look up to see who just dare to raise a hand on Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

When I raise my orbs I found Granny teary eyes staring back at me.

Granny slapped me.

I look at her confusingly.

"Is what she saying is true?" She asked.

"Who saying what?" I asked back holding my voice not to yell.

"She." She pointed out to her left then I notice there is another person present there.