fight| debbie gallagher

"derek

"derek. we. shouldn't. be. doing. this." you say in between kisses. your debbies close friend and you've been cheating with her current boyfriend derek behind her back for a month now. "I know but, doesn't it feel right." he moves down to kiss your neck.

"mmm." you moan. It's so wrong and it's been so wrong. you just can't seem to stop. you bend down so your level with his crotch and hungrily begin making an effort to unbuckle the belt on his pants.

the supply closet knob rattles and you both freeze. you already know what's gonna happen. your gonna get caught. just like in the movies.

the door opens and to your surprise you don't find debbie, instead you find her brother carl. "yo. what the fuck. your cheating on my sister." he looks down at you. "with yn." his eyes grow wide. you can tell he's angry.

you stand up. "carl plea- please don't tell debbie." you plead with him. he smirks, "oh I'm not." you two breathe a breath of relief. "you are." he says. "wha- what. carl you know I can't she'll be livid."

"yea- yeah." he mimics you. "well you and this dumbass." he points at derek. "should've thought about that before you went behind my sisters back and fucked. your gonna come to our house after school and your gonna tell her what a little slut you've been for fooling around with her little boxer boy here."

"I-" you were gonna beg and plead a little more but, you knew it was finally time to tell her. she needed to know. "will be there." he nods his head at you and leaves.

"well I guess we have to tell her." I look up at derek and sigh. "we." he scoffs. "I think you mean you. bye, thanks for a good time." he bends down to kiss your forehead. "have a nice life."

"what the fuck just happened." you say in a daze it all seems so surreal to you.

AFTER SCHOOL, you clutch your backpack and begin your walk to the gallagher household. you spot their father frank drunk on the steps. "hey, you got any money?" he begs. you roll your eyes and give him a five dollar bill.

you go inside without knocking, as you usually would. everyone greets you and carl gives you the stink eye. "nice to see you too carl." you joke. "debbie's upstairs." you nod and head upstairs to her room. "knock knock." you bang your knuckle on her open door.

she greets you with a smile. you frown. she's gonna be so devastated. "what's wrong? did my dad beg you for money again?" she growls, annoyed. you clear your throat. "no. well yeah but that's not what's wrong." you ramble.

maybe if I just spit it out she won't be as mad. "I've been sleeping with derek behind your back for a month." you quickly say, eyes closed waiting for her wrath. you open your eyes to see your untouched.

you breath. "what!" she scrunches up her nose growing livid. she lunges for you and begins pulling your hair. you pull hers back and you both somehow go from fighting upstairs to rolling down the stairs. you continue fighting.

"you bitch!" she screams punching you dead in the face. "I'm sorry." you return the favor. you both struggle for a while and get near the tv. "shit, the tv!" lip says. "no!" you hear fiona yell.

lip rushes over and pushes you two out of the way. two broken noses, and a lot of blood later you both stopped.

long story short. derek played both of you and moved to florida.
THE END