I | sacrifice.

June 2016
Houston, Texas
_________

"Love is sacrifice without betrayal."

"How you doing, daddy?" Alyzai asked the total stranger as she pushed her hands down his torso from behind. "Why you over here all by yourself?"

The man known as Faizon in the streets sipped on his drink lightly, his eyes not even aiming towards the beauty fondling him with the blonde lace wig. He put his small cup down on the bar, the scenery of a big crowded club coming back to him as he got out of his daze. He turned slightly to get a look at her woman's face; it was just what he needed- a distraction.

"You look down.. you need some company?" Alyzai asked, eying him down underneath her long false lashes. "I don't bite... unless you want me to."

Faizon was a big time problem only in for the week and Alyzai was lucky enough to catch him on his final weekend, just as planned. "Depends on how hard."

"Why don't we get a room and see how hard you can take." She teased in his ear, licking her lips.

Faizon pulled some money out his pocket and threw some bills beside the half empty glass. "Come on, ma."

Alyzai's gold tipped heels tapped against the concrete as she followed behind Faizon, holding his hand as he guided her to his black 2016 Chevy Contential GT. She looked at his physique, his tall lean body filled with tattoos and swagger. Alyzai was kind of turned on by his appearance but she knew better than to play that game with him.

"So tell me, why you all alone? You never answered that." She inquired, playing with her long hair.

Faizon gave a shrug. "I'm just feeling like a lonesome wolf tonight." He joked, chuckling a little.

"Well, did I spoil your plans?" She flirted.

He shrugged again before starting the car up and pulling off. "Nah.."

The man seemed distant even though his normal personality was very bubbly. Faizon was a people person and he loved the ladies but tonight, he just seemed out of it.

Alyzai ignored her vibrating phone as she made her way through the lobby of the hotel Faizon had drove to. The Marriott was a lavish hotel that was basically famous for its nice rooms. Faizon paid for a night and got two key cards before they made their way to the elevator.

Once inside, Alyzai rubbed her hand against his body, kissing on his neck as he rubbed his hands over the fabric covering her ass. He let out a groan before the bell dinged signaling that the elevator was about to open.

"What's the room number?" Alyzai asked, looking down the doors and following the plated directions.

"225." Faizon said, looking on the other side.

Alyzai held her hand out, tracing the wall as she began counting the numbers down. "There it is right there."

Faizon smirked before taking one of the key cards and sliding it in the door. Suddenly, smack! Alyzai fell against the wall as a strong steel smacked into her face. She held her cheek as the masked man aimed a gun straight at Faizon.

"Go in the room." The man hissed, pushing him inside as he grabbed Alyzai by the hair. She screamed and the masked man pushed her inside onto the ground. "Tie her up with the sheets."

Faizon held his hands up, shaking his head as Alyzai cried. He did as told, tying her arms up. As soon as he turned around, smack! The same steel bucked Faizon straight in his face. The man snatched his chain and kept the gun pointed at his forehead.

"Give me your wallet, nigga." The man exclaimed. Alyzai continuously cried. "Shut the fuck up."

Faizon looked to Alyzai to see if she was okay. He noticed the blood spilling from the side of her lip as she struggled to get loose from the sheets.

"Don't look at her. Look at me, give me your wallet." The man demanded with his hand out.

Faizon reached in his pocket and gave him the wallet.

Three shots rang out and Alyzai squeezed her eyes closed as Faizon fell to the ground. The masked man stuffed his wallet in his pocket before snatching Alyzai up, grabbing her purse to. "Let's go."

They took the back stairs until they reached the ground floor where Alyzai was pushed out onto the ground. "Dammit, Jaimir!" She yelled, pulling her hands out of the sheets and wiping her face.

Jaimir waited until she got up to respond to her. "Shut up and get in the fucking car. You didn't see me blowing your shit up?" He asked, pushing her towards Faizon's car. "Did you get his keys?"

Alyzai threw him the keys, rolling her eyes. "Yes."

"I told you to get to this nigga house, not go to some fucking hotel." Jaimir lectured as he unlocked the car and looked inside his wallet.

"What did you want me to do, Jaimir? Oh, I don't like this hotel... let's go to your house where your wife lives? Of course he wasn't going to-"

"Just shut up, man." Jaimir said, starting the car up.

Alyzai shook her head, prompting her arm up on the passenger door as Jaimir pulled off. "You didn't have to kill him, Jaimir. He was leaving tomorrow anyway."

"What? You liked that nigga?" Jaimir asked.

Alyzai rolled her eyes. "Shut up, Jaimir. You just don't think before you do shit."

"You wanna take over this shit? You wanna hold the gun up while I fuck the bitches? Huh?"

"I wasn't even fucking him!" Alyzai yelled back.

"Whatever."

It was just like them to pull off a gig and argue all the way home. After dumping the car in an alley and burning it, jumping in their personal vehicle, and fleeing the scene, they still managed to uphold the argument the entire time. They were like an unhappy married couple.

Jaimir pushed Alyzai through the door after he unlocked it. Alyzai turned around and pushed him back. "Stop putting your hands on me, Jai!" She yelled.

Jaimir grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her to look up at him. "Alyzai you ain't running shit. Remember that."

Alyzai cupped his dick in her hand through his jeans. "I like to think I do."

He leaned down and kissed her. "But you don't. Don't forget who introduced you to this shit in the first place, got you out of that lifestyle you were living."

"Did I ask you to?" Alyzai asked a little offended.

Jaimir smirked. "You didn't have to. I knew you would be worth putting the work into."

"Maybe you can find another project." Alyzai remarked as she pushed away from him. He had a tighter grip on her hair though.

"You're mine." He told her. "You know that?"

Alyzai didn't answer him so he grabbed a handful of her ass and pulled her back closer. A small moan escaped her mouth as he leaned his head into her neck and began to leave passionate kisses.

"Tell me you love me." He whispered.

Alyzai hesitated so he pulled her dress up, sliding a finger directly up inside her from behind. Still having a hold on her hair, Jaimir forced her to look at him as her eyes tried to close. She moaned as he eased his fingers in and out.

"Tell me." He ordered going deeper.

"I love you baby." She moaned, melting against his body.

"And you always will." He reminded her before slipping his finger out and releasing her. "Goodnight."