Yandere Yang x Male Reader ~ Alternate Ending

I saw this idea in a comment from Neoxpolxitan to put a good ending to the Yandere Yang story. Well, here goes nothing.

Takes place after Ruby asks you out

Yang's PoV

Ruby was oddly happy, which I was happy for as well.
"You look awfully happy." Blake commented as Ruby wouldnt stop grinning. "Well, I confessed to my crush and he said yes." Ruby squilled like a fangirl while saying so. "So whos the lucky guy?" I asked, curious who was Ruby's crush.

"Well dear sister, it's Y/n" Ruby proclaimed proudly. I felt my eye twitch at this and felt anger and hate well up in me. But I calmed myself down. I shouldn't hurt my own sister over something so petty as a crush. Besides, maybe he just had the same as Y/n."

"Y/n L/n?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Yeah him!" Ruby exclaimed, confirming my fears. That feeling of hate and killing intent returned inside me. I tried to calm down but I could feel myself losing control.

"Yang, are you okay?" Ruby asked, voice full of concern.

"Why?" I asked, my voice trembling with rage.

"Yang, whayt do you-?"

"WHY DID YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS?" I screamed, finally releasing all my anger as my eyed turned crimson and my hair gained a fiery aura.

"Yang, why would Ruby hurt you?" Blake asked. Ruby was cowering in a corner. Weiss looked bewildered.

"Y/n." I said in a dangerously calm voice.

"Y/n?" Weiss asked, even more confused than before.

"Why would you take Y/n away from me?" I yelled once more.

"Yang, What are you going on about?" Blake asked

"You don't know!?" I asked furiously.

"Dont know what?" All 3 of my teamates said in unison.

"I love Y/n." I said, I felt something wet in my cheeks. I was crying.

"What?" Weiss exclaimed.

"But you never showed any actual interest in Y/n, or anyone for that matter." Ruby pointed out.

I couldn't handle seeing Ruby's face without going berserk, so I just got out of our dorm, slamming the door behind me.

"Will she be okay?" Weiss asked

"Hopefully. Yang may be a strong girl, but she's also very reckless when unstable." Ruby reassured us.

Timeskip

Ruby's PoV

It was already lights out and Yang still hadn't come back. Hopefully she didnt do anything stupid. I felt guilty for hurting her, even though I didn't know Yang liked Y/n.

I liked Y/n but I shouldn't let something like that cause me and Yang to get at each other's necks. So I would do the right thing tomorrow.

Yang's PoV, same time

'Damn you Ruby' I thought as I cried my eyes out in Ren's bed. Team JNPR allowed me to stay at their dorm for the night and Ren even 'volunteered' to let me sleep on his bed as he took the couch.

'It's not fair that Y/n said yes to Ruby. It hurts knowing that he's the only other male I know who doesnt just like me for my assets or just to borrow my ride. Heck, he's the only guy here I know,(save for Ren) who hasnt shown any kind of romantic interest towards me. It's also a plus factor that he was the one that helped me pass in Professor Port's class.Not to mention he even helped me once not get suspended because of a fight with that asshole, Cardin.

I guess that's one of the reasons why I fell for him.

Well, maybe I'll try to ask him again. Maybe things will be different.

Timeskip

Yang's PoV

I was walking towards Team (team name)'s dorm when I saw Ruby leading Y/n to a corridor that had less people walking through. 'Probably to see Y/n.' I thought cynically. After Ruby went to knock at Y/n's dorm and saw him smiling at my sister, I knew that the deal was sealed between them.No amount of asking out would work. They'd be together and I'd have to be the supportive sister.

I felt tears stream down my face as they were walking towards where I was. Not wanting to be seen, I ran away to who knows where. I just didn't want to see them anymore. I should be the one with Y/n, not Ruby. Why dammit?

Timeskip

Your Pov

I was having a real good time with Ruby. We chatted alot and she found out I was a weapon enthusiast just like her. 'This day was awesome.' I thought as we were headed to me dorm. "I had a good time Ruby." I said happily.
"So did I Yn." Ruby replied although she had a sad expression on her face. "Are you ok Ruby?" I asked concerned. "It's fine. I had a good time to. It's just... It's just that I dont think this will work between us." Ruby said, still looking sad. "What? Why? Did I do something wrong." I was startled.

"I really like you Y/n. It's just, I dont want to hurt someone just so I can be happy." Ruby said as looked down on the floor.

"Hurt someone? Who are you talking about?" I asked, completely confused. This must be some crack dream.

"Yang." Ruby said.

Timeskip

Yang's PoV

I was sitting at Beacon's rooftop as I stared a the night sky.
The cool wind rushed at me as a thought sadly about Y/n.

Just then  someone climbed up the rooftop tower, and I saw the person that I loved, Y/n.

"Hey Yang." Y/n said sympathetically.
I just nodded as he sat beside me. I could feel my face heat up and my heary rate skyrocket despite the overwhelming sadness I felt.

"What're you doing here, shouldn't you be in your dorm?"  Y/n asked.

"Shouldnt you be with Ruby?" I asked coldly.
"Well, about that, that's why Im here. Ruby kinda broke up with me on our first date." Y/n said while chuckling at the thought of it. That actually got my attention.

"Why though?" I asked curiously.

"Well, it was for you."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean what I mean. Ruby didnt want you to mope because of her. So we decided that it was for the best to stay friends.

"And you agreed to this?" I asked. Why wpuld Y/n agree to that.

"Well, truth be told Yang, I actually like you alot." Y/n confessed. His cheeks were as Red as Roses.

My face heated up as well upon hearing those words.

"You, like me? But i thought that you didnt?" I asked startled.

"What made you think that?" Y/n asked.

"Well you did reject me." I said matter of factly

"I didnt know what to do. I was suprised you know?" Y/n chuckled.

"We mosunderstood each other." I said. "Guess so." Y/n added. Our faces closed in on each other as our lips met into a passionate yet chaste kiss.

Ruby's PoV

I watched as both Y/n and Yang kissed each other. Despite being quite sad about it, I coupdnt help bit feel a sense of achievement in getiing them together. Well, alls well, ends well.

Fin

A/n Well guys, I present to you this. Took me a while to maoe this because I tried to think of a better ending rather than Yang dying/getting sent to a mental institute or the harem ending,(which are both cliche in the Yandere x Reader genre). So I wanna hear from you guy how this story is.

Oh, and I'v also posted my new RWBY story called "Rwby: A different fairytale." Check it out and it will be very much appreciated. Thats all for now

PhantomRen out