eight

Harry's POV

Louis finally bounded through my office door. After sitting here and waiting for him to arrive for 15 minutes, I was slowly giving up hope that he would come to our meeting. But here he finally was, his cheeks flushed, eyes bright and lips grinning.

 "You're late" I stated the obvious, and a smirk etched itself on Louis' face as he shook his head slightly, his messed up hair flicking every which way as his head shook.

 "Sorry, you know how I am" he laughed, pouring two cups of coffee and striding over to my desk, sliding one along to me whilst taking a sip of his own.

 "Why were you late? You're office is literally across the hall mate"  I raised a suspicious eyebrow at him, only for his grin to spread wider across his face, a wicked look twinkling in his eyes.

 "Just got a bit held up, Styles, sorry"

 "Doing what? It's only 9 in the morning, you just got into work"

 "Enough with the questions, lets get on with the meeting, I have a lot of things to discuss with you"

 Louis is probably the only colleague in this building that I can actually tolerate.  He, like me, is pretty young for the title that he holds within the company. He's only a few years older than me, and yet he is has one of the most important roles within my business, the CFO, or the chief finance officer.

 He takes care of all the finances within the business, he's in charge of all the budgets, working out investments and deciding how much money each sector of the company gets and why.

 As I sit through the meeting, I can't help but watch the way Louis has deemed to present himself. He's usually so put together, so clean-cut and sharp looking, that almost everyone in our building is nearly as scared of him as they are of me.

His cheeks are blushed red, his hair messy, lips swollen and he looked as if he had a hard time trying to keep a smirk off his face. The top buttons on his shirt were undone, his tie loosened around his neck and his blazer messily hung from his shoulders.

 Then it clicked. He just had sex.

 "Styles... Harry!" he waved his arms in front of my dazed eyes, my head wandering somewhere else whilst he tried to grab my attention.

 "Harry, pay attention, I think that if we wrangle a few more large investments, and if we re-arrange a few of the budgets in the management sector, I reckon we would save a shit load of money. More for me and you eh" he explained, ending it off with a wink and a wiggle of his thin eyebrows. "Yeah, so if your cool with that, I'll write up a few plans and have them on your desk by lunch, yeah?" he said, starting to pack his papers away, bundling them together in a rush before standing up to leave.

 "Got somewhere to be Tomlinson?" I smirked.

 "What, no?" he replied nervously, running his hand through his choppy fringe.

 "Who is it?" I asked sternly. I bet it was someone in the building, it was probably that new receptionist that I just hired.

 "What?"

 "You just f.ucked someone didn't you, who was it?" I pushed.

 Louis let out a sigh, dropping his papers to my desk and slumping down into the chair. He tiredly ran his hands over his face, stopping to glare at me from his hooded eyes, a smirk plastered right across my face.

 "Well?"

 "I hate you" he grumbled. "Was it that obvious?"

 I nodded, a chuckle slipping through my lips as he continued to burn me with his glare.