Hand in the Cookie Jar

WARNING: PG 18 CONTENT AHEAD

The next was awkward for Suzanna as she left her bedroom. She felt restless and confused. She had had the best sleep of her life after having her first orgasm. She couldn't believe what she had done. Where her fingers had been. Who she had thought of as she fingered herself.

She'd fingered herself. She'd inserted her fingers into her heat and stroked herself. She didn't know what she was doing exactly but boy did she enjoy herself.

It was even worse when she saw Devon a little while later. He was none the wiser. He didn't know that she'd seen, no spied on him and his lady friend as they had engaged in some good ol' lovin'.

She couldn't look him in the eye as he sat down for breakfast so she went on to preparing his morning meal which consisted of two eggs, scrambled, just the way he liked it and then proceeded to make him a cup of black coffee. She left it on the table before him and turned to leave wordlessly.

"Aren't you going to have breakfast?", said Devon between bites.

"Huh...uhm no. No. I'm fine. I'm not hungry" she managed to stutter as Devon's deep voice pulled back down to Earth. She couldn't think straight and honestly she should be a little hungry after all that exploring she did last night. Wink wink.

Devon shrugged his shoulders and went back to his meal. She could practically hear him devouring the meal. Just like she would like him to devour her.
Oh...no. What was happening to her? She'd gotten herself off last night. She had cum.
There was no need for Devon to affect her like this now. She ran away to her room to make her bed and clean her room as a means of distraction. She'd deal with this later when she had gathered her thoughts.

Her next encounter with Devon was even worse. She saw him a couple hours later when she was out in the garden reading one of the books she found in the house. Surprisingly, there were quite a few books lying around the house, here and there. There was even a bookshelf. Perhaps, she should have asked Devon if it was okay for her to borrow it. She wasn't usually that ill-mannered. After all, she was a guest in his home. It was the polite thing to do. Oh well.

She was perched on the bench silently reading when she saw his huge frame approaching her. She leaped forward like a gazelle in an attempt to get away from him as quickly as possible but with her luck, she tripped on a flower pot in front of her and fell flat on her face. Luckily, the flower pot remained unharmed. She wasn't so sure about her foot.

Devon was at her side by now as he strode towards her with those long, powerful legs of his and helped her up, gently lifting her body up and placing her in a standing position. She placed a bit of weight on her injured foot to assess the damage. Her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment. How she loved a strong man who could just lift her up and throw her onto the bed.

"Are you okay...with your...uhm...lady problems?", he questioned.

"Yes, yes, I'm quite alright. I just tripped over...wait...what?"

"I asked if you're okay", he muttered. I'm sure this must have been equally embarrassing for him to ask as it was for me to answer. What made him think I had...lady problems. Men. Any time there's something remotely wrong or off about a woman, that's the first thing their mind jumps to.
Lady problems.
She wasn't really mad at him. This was the first time in a long while that someone cared about her and she appreciated it.
Even if it was just Devon asking her about menstruation, and probably praying for the ground to open up and swallow him whole.

"With my lady problems?"

"Well...Yes"

" Could you be more specific?", she asked, a slow smile starting to form on her face.

" You know...what do you call it? For heaven's sake. I should know this, I have three sisters. Menstruation! Periods! Are you on your period?"

Her smile vanished instantly. Being concerned when you suspected someone is on their period is one thing but outright asking is just plain rude. She turned around and walked off to her room shutting her door with a resounding bang leaving him standing there openmouthed and confused.

She was so frustrated with him. That insolent large hulk of a man. She was so infuriated with him and just plain...horny. She was sexually fruatrated and she needed to do something right now.

She made sure she pushed her door closed. She then laid down on her  mattress and lifted up her dress to her navel and pushed her pace panties aside.

She circled her clit frantically, she rubbed the bundles of nerves trying to reach orgasm.

But she couldn't.
She just couldn't unless she thought of ...him.
Devon.
And she didn't want to anymore. She spent all of last night touching herself thinking of him and she swore she wouldn't do that anymore. That would be the last time.

But she just couldn't cum unless she thought of his strong wide shoulders and his intense gaze. His pillowy delicious-looking lips and his...oh uhhh...his face drifted into her mind and she came instantly!
'Ohh...mhhh...yes. Yessss. Devon",she murmured as she drifted back from the intense pleasure.

Devon didn't know what was wrong with Suzanna. She'd been acting very strange the entire day. She didn't see Delora leave yesterday. He was sure of it.
Delora was one of the maidens in town and his occasional sex partner. She worked in the pub nearby which he sometimes frequented when he was in town. Delora was ever-ready to spread her legs for him to f*ck her. Suzanna had gone out on some errands which usually lasted a couple of hours. Which Delora didn't.

He knocked on her door but received no answer. She didn't usually close her door. He raised his hand to knock once again but he heard a strange sound emanate from her room. It sounded strange and unusual and it sounded like she was calling him. He definitely heard his name.

He pushed her door open immediately and barged right in!
Only to be met with a semi-naked young woman with her fingers right up her p*ssy, her face as if in a trance; her body arched consumed with pleasure. Moaning his name. That he was sure of.
And he was no inexperienced virgin. He knew she wanted him by the looks of things but she was a naïve little girl and she didn't really know what she was asking for.

He gathered himself and proceeded to exit the room.

Suzanna knew she'd been caught.
With her hand in the cookie jar. Quite literally. She couldn't cum without thinking of him and now she wanted more. He'd seen him give it to the other woman, so why not her?
She wanted him, she wanted him sexy body on top of her taking her with pure, unadulterated passion consuming him .She wanted all of him. In her.
She needed it. And there was only one way to get it.

"Devon, I want you to mount me like that other woman the other night. F*ck me. Teach me. Make me yours", she said staring him right in the eyes with her dress up to her waist; her c*nt totally exposed and glistening with her own wetness.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Hope you had a wonderful and joyous time, my lovely readers.

P.S NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED NEXT WEEK MONDAY. I'll try my best to post every Monday.
<3 <3 <3

Xoxo
Sara