58.0 Lost Puppies

Lydia Martin sat in the hospital chair next to Madison's bed, as she waited for her to wake up

Lydia Martin sat in the hospital chair next to Madison's bed, as she waited for her to wake up. The doctor's had said there was nothing wrong with her and that she was just remembering some memories when everything became too much for her to handle. Lydia wished she could tell if Madison was remembering even more at that very moment.

And Madison was, indeed.

"Get lydia to go out with me." Madison demanded as she folded her arms over her chest.

Jackson raised an eyebrow before chuckling. "Lydia and I may be broken up, but she's still not over me." He smirked before patting Madison on the head. "But, I'm sure you'll get your girl sooner or later so that you can stop following her around like a fucking lost puppy all the time."

"I don't-" Madison had thought back to every time she had ever seen Lydia. "I definitely follow her around like a lost puppy all the time."

Jackson smiled before pulling Madison into a hug. "It's fine, I'm sure she thinks it's cute."

And Lydia had thought that was cute.

Lydia still sat there, her head in her hands as she heard the door to Madison's hospital room open. "Any changes?"

Lydia looked up to see Stiles in the doorway. "Get out." She snapped at the Stilinski boy as she stood up. "You're supposed to be her best friend. You're ruining any chance I have of being with her because you can't keep your fucking dick in your pants."

"Lydia, I love her." Stiles frowned before shaking his head. "I'm not sure if you know how that feels, but I surely do."

"Stiles, I told you once, and I'll tell you one more time, get out!" Lydia exclaimed as a tear ran down her cheek. "You think I don't love Madison?" She questioned him, running her hands through her hair. "I love her more than I can explain. I just want to be able to be whatever I need for her. I would do anything to make her happy because I value her happiness over my own life."

"I'm sure that Madison can decide herself which one of us she wants to be with." Stiles sighed as he looked down at the sleeping brunette.

Stiles Stilinski stared at Madison Blackett with wide eyes. "Uh- I'm sorry. What'd you say?" He questioned her as she stepped closer into his bedroom. "You're sleeping with who now?"

"Lydia Martin?" Madison spoke in a questioning tone, not thinking Stiles would have taken her news like that.

"Well, I think it's great." Scott smiled as he rubbed Madison's back. Madison sent a smiled his way. "I'm just happy for you."