My Thug Friend

I woke up in a good mood. I got in the shower for 30 minutes. I put on my nike compression pants my nike shirt and my rosheruns. I got my computer and started on my essay for my home class. After an hour I went to get Aamaria. She was awake and throwing stuffed animals. I picked her up and changed her diaper. I put her pink nike basketball shorts on a white tank top and her Lebrons. I took her to the kitchen and gave her strawberries. I made me a strawberry banana smoothie and put Aamaria some in her bottle. We drunk our smoothie and at 8 we started running to the park.

I saw Patience sitting on a bench kissing Matthew. I looked and saw all of her kids running around the park. I kept running around the park. Then I got a message saying Jessica was bringing my babies to me. I turned around and ran home. I ran in the house and put Mari on the floor. I went to find Chris in the kitchen. I jumped on his back. "Woe girl. What's gotten into you" he asked. "My babies are on their way here" I said. "Well I better get a bed ready then" he said. I jumped down and ran to Aamaria. I picked her up and spun her around making her clutch on to me. I took her to the kids room. Chris walked in with blankets.

"Babe we need a new house" I said. "I already have a house. We can move our clothes now if u want" he said. "Ok" I said while running to our room. I got my bag together and then Aamaria's. I took them to the front door. I saw Chris on the couch with a sleep Mari. "I'll put her in the car you go get the bags" I said while picking up Aamaria. When everything was in we drove to his new house.

We pulled up to a big blue house. I got out and grabbed Aamaria. Chris unlocked the doors and took Aamaria out of my hands. I walked up the stairs and into the first room. It was a pink princess room that I could tell was Trin's. Then I walked across the hall to a blue cars room with posters of girls and money that was T's room. I went to the next room to see a orange room with a bunk bed. I went to the next room to see a nursery. The next room was a green guest room. The last room at the end of the hall was Chris's room. It was blue with a king sized bed two walk in closets and a 60" tv.

"Do you like it" Chris asked. "Yes but who's room is the nursery and the bunk bed and the green room" I asked. "My sister has twin boys and they come over every holiday. The nursery was for when I thought I had another little girl but she turned out to not be mine" he said. "Okay let's put Mari in that crib and watch movies" I said. "ight babe. I'll be right back" he said taking Aamaria to the crib. I went to a cabinet and saw a bunch of movies. I put my favorite movie in and laid on the bed. Chris laid next to me and I pushed play.