Water moans and Denial

Hey guys! :D Not much to say right now but please read the Author's note at the end of the chapter. It's really important :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daisy

"Help.... Something's pulling me down, I can't swim that well!" I scream and internally high-five myself for sounding so believable.

I splash harder like something was really dragging me down.

"Daisy! Hold-on, I'm coming" Hunter shouts panicked.

He frantically tries to take off his shirt but decides against it all together and jumps in the river. At this, I just couldn't stop the laughter that had been bubbling in my throat. I laugh hard and uncontrollably.

Hunter surfaces from the water in confusion and when what I did finally settles in his brain, he sends me a look hot enough to fry Antarctica to crisp and cold enough to make Africa snow.

He stalks towards me and all the humor in the current situation vanishes.

"Look, I w-was just getting back at you for b-being a jerk. No hard feelings.........." I start to say moving back and waving both my hands to stop him from approaching.

What am I doing? I shouldn't be scared of him.

I stand straight and try to muster some courage to face him. He continues to stalk forward with the angry but yet hot as hell look on his face. That isn't right. I meant angry but yet ugly look on his face.

I look at him and notice that he was about to catch up with me. Who am I kidding? I can't do this, I'm scared as hell.

And with that, I turn and try to swim to the river bank as fast as I can. I scream when I feel something grab my leg and pull me inside the water. I open my eyes to see that the culprit is Hunter.

His arms snake around my waist and pull me flush against him. My body literally electrifies and my stomach tingles from the thousand hippos that decided to choose that moment to practice jumping in it. I move my gaze to his eyes to see him smirking.

Alarm bells go off in my head. What is he going to do?

He starts to move his hands slowly and tantalizingly on my body. He caresses my waist and moves his hands upward towards the small of my back. He pulls me to him harder and all thoughts in my brain decide to grow wings and fly away.

He puts his head in the crook of my neck and starts to run his nose up and down sensually. I feel his nose run up my ear and I clamp my mouth hard together to keep myself from gasping.

What he was trying to do finally clicks. He was trying to test my limit till I open my mouth and swallow water.

I try to move out of his grasp but I was too weak from his touch.

He moves his hand under my shirt and starts to draw slow circles on my back. I look into his hazel eyes to see them as dark as night and his intense gaze solely focused on me.

He buries his head in my neck again caressing my collar bone. How can he even do that under water? At this point I was already too far gone and I let out a very loud moan.

Or at least I tried to.

Water rushes into my mouth and I start to kick and thrash to be let free of his hold. He lets go but grabs my wrist and swims upward taking me with him. When we eventually reach the surface, I hold on tight to him with my hands around his neck trying to catch my breath. His hands wound around my waist again.