Part 7

(Unedited)
Suho's pov

After our forth period which I shared with Taehyung, it was our lunch time.
We met the rest of the boys in the corridor and headed to the cafeteria.

As we entered the cafeteria everyone stopped what they were doing and all eyes were on us. After all we are the most popular group of the school. We all are popular because of our strong personality, beauty and one of the most important reason is Taehyung.
Taehyung is the most beautiful, innocent and sweet boy in the whole school. Everyone in the school knows him and wants him.
Everyone wants to take advantage of him. But Taehyung being too innocent and oblivious treats everyone kindly and sweetly.

So its up to us to protect our little baby brother. Anyone who tries to talk to him or touch him is never seen in the school the next day.
Taehyung has no friends in the school and everyone is too scared to approach him because of us. But he never complains. He treats us as his best friends, brothers and parents.
We always protect him from any danger inside and outside the school.

But sometimes I just wonder what if something happens to our Tae just like in the past when we were not around? I will never be able to forgive myself ever again. It took him months to get over it and I never want to see him go through that again.

We all sat on our regular seats and started talking about our day so far. I was silent the whole time. I can feel that something was different today and I know my instincts are never wrong. Is something wrong going to happen our something to our Taebear. I looked at him and immediately a smiled made its way on my face. Taehyung is sitting on Kai's laps and Kyungsoo is feeding him his lunch while he was fighting with Tao over some stupid topic. Everything looks normal and I hope it stays that way.

I was in my thoughts when suddenly a loud bang of the door was heard and all of our eyes shifted to the source of the noise. My eyes widen as i saw 6 boys entering the cafeteria and I can sense the dark aura. I was confident that they were warewolves. The four boys amongst them started walking in our direction while the two were left dumbfounded.

While this was happening I saw Kai gripping Taehyung waist tightly while everyone of us were all ready to fight as we stared them with red and yellow eyes while low growls escaped our lips.
The four boys reached our table and ignored all the deadly stares and started talking casually to our Tae.
"Hi babyboy we didn't catch your name so would you mind telling us again." A guy with a very pale complexion said looking directly at Tae. I can hear everyone in the cafeteria gasping.
Taehyung who was chewing his food while softly playing with Kai's fingers looked at them with confusion written all over his face.
"You the guys from my History class? Right?!" Taehyung asked softly while tilting his head.
As they were about to speak they were cut off by Lay.
"Excuse me but can you leave our table." Lay said while gritting his teeth.
"Mind your own fucking business." The boy with chubby cheeks said.
"Hyungies he said the bad word." Taehyung whispered with wide eyes to Kyungsoo but we all heard him.
"Well not to worry baby, he will get punishment for using it." Kai said and stood up while grabbing the chubby cheeks shirt. The guy smirked and gave a strong punch to Kai, which he somehow dodged. But he was met by couldn't dodge the punch from the pale guy.
I can see everything getting out of hands as now all the boys were up and started throwing punches at the four boys.

No one's pov

The whole cafeteria was now a big chaos as the fight between the exo and bts started. The said boys were punching and kicking the opposite pack's member. In all this mess Suho, Kyungsoo, Jin and Namjoon were trying to stop them from killing each other.

But while this was happening no one noticed the small boy who was crying his eyes out.
With all the loud voices made him remember the past incidents and his worst nightmares which he never wanted to remember.
With this, Taehyung collapsed on the floor and covered his ears with his small hands breathing heavily.
As soon as they all saw Taehyung falling on the ground they stopped with their petty fight and EXO rushed to their crying brother while BTS looked at the small boy with guilt and sadness.

"Baby its okay you are safe no one is gonna hurt you, baby your hyungs are here." Baekhyun said while trying to calm Taehyung down.
"H-hyung i-i wann-a go h-home." Taehyung said as he shook uncontrollably.

They all nodded in agreement and Chanyeol quickly picked Taehyung up in his arms.
And all Taehyung could do was wrap his arms around him tightly and snuggle closely in his hyungs neck while shaking violently.
Chanyeol walked past the Bangtan boys giving a harsh bump on their shoulders while the others gave deadly stares to the four blanked faced boys and then following Chanyeol.

Suga, Jungkook, Jimin and Hobi were all left with a guilt in their hearts. They were the reason the boy suffered the panic attack.

_______________________________
(Hello guys, so an update after a long time. I hope you like it.
And one more question

Do you guys like this book ?!?

Thanks for reading.!!!!!
Fighting.!!!!💜💜