Chapter 7

Dušica's P.O.V.

I was on beach, watching sunset all alone. But suddenly someone put their hands on my eyes. I was scared and I was ready to ask who is it when that angelic voice whispered next to my ear
"Guess who"

That sent chills all over my body, but I knew this voice. Person let their arms fall down and then she turned me around.

"Baby, I missed you!" she said.

Her perfect blonde hair and that baby blue eyes. That was Sam.

"I missed you too!" I said and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down on top of me.

We both laughed and just then she leaned closer to me. Our lips almost touching, I could feel her breath on my face.

And just when we was about to kiss I heard someone calling my name, but I didn't see anyone.

(Speaking Serbian)

"Dušica, wake up!" Mia screamed and shook me.

Damn! Did she really need to wake me up now!? When it's getting better!? What a vagina blocker. Wow what the fuck have I just said?

"I'm up, I'm up!" I mumbled.

"Good, because we are here"

"Where?" I asked confused.

"At your home idiot" she saif and laughed at me.

I looked around and we really was at my home. Wow I was sleeping all this time she drove. I smiled sleepily and got out of car.

"Anton, please park the car." I told man who was there.

"Will do, miss Nikolić" and with that said he got in car and left.

"Come on!" I said, took her hand and get inside.

"Wow I missed this place!" Mia said while looking around.

"You want to know how I call them?" I asked and smiled deviously.