Starlight (8)

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." — Nora Ephron from When Harry Met Sally.

The stuff in parentheses (_) are Rosalie lines.
~

"I really underestimated the number of guests that were going to be here." Noah said to Bella when he was looking at all the guests that were being shown to their seats, "There are people who know me, but I don't remember them."

Noah expected a small amount of guests, but apparently he had a lot of acquaintances that Alice found out, and so did Rosalie.

"They're probably people that knew us when we were younger when we would visit Charlie." Bella said crossing her arms.

Noah nodded fixing his white tuxedo jacket. It definitely was a risky choice to wear a white jacket, white shirt, and white pants because if he spilt anything on it he would be screwed.

"Noah, what are you doing standing here?" Renée asked when she walked over fixing her hair. "It's almost starting go stand at the alter."

"Ok, geez." Noah said holding his hands up before walking towards the alter.

As he was walking down he was starting to feel nervous. Like the type of nerves you get when you have to stand in front of a class, and give a presentation. He smiled at the priest giving him a handshake.

He turned around and crossed his hands behind him as he looked at the people that were sitting and lightly chatting. He saw Jessica, Angela, Mike, and Eric sitting in a row which surprised him since he really didn't talk to them a whole lot while he was in school.

In the corner of his eye he saw someone waving towards him. He turned, and to his surprise saw Micah, Jaxon, Carol, and Aubrey. He had no clue that they showed up. He thought they would be somewhere in Spain or Germany. He didn't think they would come to his wedding, especially with how Aubrey and him left things.

"Good luck!" Micah mouthed to him while winking and holding up a thumbs up.

Noah smiled taking a deep breath to calm things down. He saw Bella and Renée walk down the aisle sitting in their seats in the front row. Renée smiled already tearing up.

Suddenly the music started, and everyone stood up to turn to look at Rosalie when she would appear. Noah felt himself start to warm up as he got even more nervous. He shifted a little on his feet staring at the entrance.

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart...
...beats fast
Colours and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

He felt his breathe hitch when he saw the white heels and dress pop into view before revealing all of Rosalie. She smiled at him as she held onto a small bouquet of calla lilies in her right hand, and her left arm was clutching onto Charlie's arm.

Rosalie had asked Charlie if he would do the honors of walking her down the aisle since Carlisle wasn't going to be able to do so. Charlie agreed of course after getting a little bit teary eyed, which Noah teased him about.