10.$nake A$$

T E N

"My life has been boring ever since I stop stripping." I put a gummy worm in my mouth.

"Sammee!" Bambi agreed, sighing.

Bambi and I laid in her bed watching t.v and eating junk food; well I was. Bambi was chewing on celery.

"I hate your non-healthy eating ass."

"No one told you to get off the pill. Now did they?"

"Shut up I forgot one day." She pouted.

"One day too many." I glanced at. "Now look at y-"

My phone rung cutting me off, looking at the screen funny, Bambi gave me the same look I was giving my phone.

"Why you looking like that?" I showed her the phone screen. "Ohh." Bambi looked away.

"Hello?" I finally answered

"She just threw me away when another bitch came around." It sound as if Aerin was inhaling something.

"I think she pocket dial me." I put the phone on mute and speaker.

"How do you pocket dial someone if you have a touch screen phone? We not in the early 2000's with button phones." Bambi crunch on a carrot.

"Shut up and eat your food little deer." I laughed about to hang up the phone, until something caught my attention.

"Like bitch when your crackhead mother left you, my momma let you stay at our house."

"Wait her mama a crackhead?" A deep voice I'm guessing Trae asked.

"Hell yea, bitch set her up and everything babe. I still was there for her, and bitch trade me for a hoe that's gonna probably do her like Cindy." Aerin laughed.

"That's fucked up." Another voice said.

"Bitch got raped, probably wanted that shit." Aerin start cracking up. "Wasn't no one there but me and her wack as boyfriend or should I say fiancé. She exaggerated. "That nigga probably gonna dump her, don't nobody want no ran threw bitch."

"Why everyone so fucking fake mane?" Bambi snatched my phone out my hand, hanging it up.

Getting out the bed, she grabbed a pair of her shoes putting them on.

"Where you going?"

"To pull up on that bitch."

"Okay no." I chuckled, getting out the bed. Grabbing Bambi I made her seat on the bed. "Hold up Mayweather. One, you don't know where she at."

"I'll find that bitch." She said so poised.

"Two, you're pregnant!"

"Three weeks, he not even developed yet."

"That's not the point!" I sighed, trying so hard not to laugh. "Woo sa, woo sa." I breathed in and out.

"I hate people." Bambi calmed down.

"Me too." I sat next to her on the bed.

"You straight?" I nodded my head yes. "How hard is it to tell someone how you feel? Like if you have a problem with someone, just state the issue.  You a real weak bitch to talk shit behind someone's back."

Laying back on the bed I followed suit. Seating in silence for a few seconds, we looked at each other.

"Why the world don't wanna see you be great?" Bambi laid back.

"I've been asking myself that question for almost a year now. I just take it day by day." I laid back with her. "Aye can you promise me something?" Looking up at the ceiling, I got a little emotional.

"What?"

"Don't switch up on me like the rest."

"Bitch the only thing I switch up is my style."

"You are so lame!" I looked over at her laughing.

Next Day...

Trying to get my mind off the whole Aerin situation, I tried acting normal ass possible.

"What's wrong?" Justice asked walked beside me, as we made our way to the lunchroom.

"Nothing."

"Don't make me go get you bestfriend." She warned.

"Chill!" My eyes widen. "Chill."
Justice start cracking up. "I don't feel like dealing with his crazy ass."

"Yo'! Aye!" Looking back, Trae was running up to us. "Y'all seen Aerin?"

"Nah." Justice shook her head.

"Can't keep up with your bitch?" I mumbled.

"What?" Trae frowned.

"Didn't you see her last night? You can't keep up with you bi-girl?"

"What?" He looked confused. "I wasn't with her yesterday, I was at practice all day."

"Oops. My bad."

To Be Continued

To Be Continued